When things never go well.

Rin's POV.
I was having a good conversation with Nozomi after watching a movie with her. I can't lie, I was a bit jealous that she's royalty...wait...am I forgetting something..?
Shit. How could I forget what happened with Honoka!? She ran off crying and...that's all I remember. I had to help her. I stood up and said in the happiest voice I could make right now, "Nozomi-chan, I'm gonna go visit Honoka. She's not feeling that well right now...I'll be back in a few minutes."  Nozomi nodded and waved before I left as quickly as possible.
Honoka's POV.
I kept on running until I finally reached my house. I walked in while barely being able to hold my tears back. "Why...Why is this happening all of a sudden? Shouldn't I be happy for Rin-chan? She loves Nozomi-senpai and...we're friends." The thought of me and Rin only being friends made my stomach...uneasy for some reason. I love everyone in muse, and that's a fact. Since I am obviously not a romantic person, I only see everyone as a close friend-including Rin. But now that this is happening...I don't even know what to do. But I probably shouldn't be acting like this. Why? Because we were just friends. Very close friends...
(Sorry if this chapter is short :0)