The true meaning of love.

(This is the final chapter of this story, please enjoy!) Rin's POV.
I first was shocked at that question, but then I just laughed. "Of course I do! Why would you ask that..?" Honoka looked at me like I was an idiot and then sighed. "Rin-chan, that's not what I meant...I meant like l-lovers, more than friends. You know, romantically?" (HIRA HIRA TOOOO-) I felt dumbstruck, and like an complete idiot. Why didn't I know she liked me? I wasn't shocked because we were both girls, obviously. I was shocked because I thought she only saw me as a friend. Jesus, I'm stupid...I nervously answered, "Well, you know I'm not really a romantic type of person but...what's wrong with loving two people? It's not like there's a law against it!"
Honoka's POV.
Of course she would say something like that...I sighed and replied in a somewhat frustrated voice, "Rin, there are three types of love, probably. There's a type of love where you say you love someone but you only mean it in a friendly way. There's another type where you act like you absolutely hate that one person, but you would protect them and love them for the rest of your life. Its sort of complicated when I think about it. And finally, there's true love, where you meet the one person you're dedicated to loving. That's the way I feel about you. But you have to dedicate your life to one person, so it's either Nozomi or me." Somehow, I already knew the answer. But the answer I got was the answer I wasn't expecting. Rin literally pounced on me, which made me blush madly "R-Rin-chan?" I squeaked.
Rin's POV.
I honestly had no idea why I did that, but I just decided to agree with what my mind wanted to do. I smiled at Honoka and said, "If I really have to choose between Nozomi-senpai and you, I'd choose you! We've already known each other for a long time, and since Nozomi is royalty she probably shouldn't be with someone like me, right?" Honoka shook her head. "She gets every right to be with you, why do you think I fell in love with you in the first place? You're perfect." I smiled again, and she did too. Slowly, my lips started getting closer to her lips. We both shared a passionate kiss that seemed to last for an eternity. We finally pulled apart and I stammered, "H-Hey, do you wanna get some r-ramen together?" Honoka laughed and replied, "You're asking me out on a date, right?" I giggled and held her hand. "Maybe so, maybe not." If this whole situation is a dream, I definitely don't wanna wake up any time soon.