Caught between feelings.

Rin's POV.
I ran to Umi and frantically asked where's Honoka at. "She went to her house, but why are y-" I hugged Umi and ran towards the direction to her house before she could say anything else.
~Time skip~
I finally stopped running when I was in front of Honoka's doorstep. I really hope I didn't do anything wrong... I realized that her door was creaked open, so I quietly walked in. I could hear distant sobbing coming from what looked like Honoka's room. I knocked on her door and silently waited for an answer.
Honoka's POV.
I heard someone knock at my door, then quickly wiped my tears away and opened the door. The person who was there was the last person I wanted to talk to for a very good reason...It was Rin. Anger started boiling inside of me for some reason. I asked myself again, why is this happening?! Rin looked happy and concerned at the same time, but I just said in a frustrated voice, "Rin-chan, what do you want?"
Rin's POV.
I smiled at Honoka, ignoring the fact she sounded a bit angry. "I'm glad you aren't crying anymore, but why were you crying? It's not like you to be suddenly sad.." I told her with a timid look. There was an awkward pause. Then Honoka faced me and yelled, "Why do you even care?! Shouldn't go be with, oh I don't know, Nozomi-senpai right now? I don't have time for this right now, Rin-chan. And if I don't care at all about how you feel, why the hell should you care about me!? You need to leave." There was a long silence. Why was Honoka acting like this? I looked at the ground. Do you have that feeling when your mother or father yell at you, then you feel guilty? That's exactly how I felt. I put on a smile anyway and held out my arms. "Honoka-chan, I know that I'm with Nozomi-chan but that doesn't mean I'll forget about you. We've known each other forever and I wouldn't leave you behind! And I also know that you care care about me, alot. If you didn't care about me you would've given me the silent treatment for all my life. Even if I didn't know what I did wrong, that's okay. I would still care for you. You know that, right?"
Honoka's POV
I just don't get it. Why was she being so...kind? I don't understand...But she may be right, I do care about Rin. I always have...And I've always loved her. I wanted to hug her, but I hesitated. I wanted to close the door, but I hesitated. I wanted to cry again, but I hesitated. But I didn't hesitate to ask her one important question. "Rin-chan, please answer this honestly...do you...love me?"