Chapter 2

Date; 19/06/2010

The two girls had almost finished walking to the Salvatore boarding house, the two sharing so much about each other that had been long forgotten.

Elena had shared the information of the unfortunate situation with Jenna and the supernatural problem Mystic Falls had. "So we're going to a house with a vampire, whose vampire brother is on a psycho road trip, in a town full of vampires, old vampires, werewolves and an old were-vamp, who the other brother is with on the road trip?" Crimson asked sarcastically, as they rounded to the boarding house.

"Don't forget the witches and doppelganger." She said gesturing to herself, Crimson snorted with a laugh, "Sounds like a bad TV show." she said, as they came to the door.

Elena pushed the door open, pulling Crimson in by her wrist. "Elena! You can't just walk into someone's house!" Crimson shouted at her. "It'll be fine." She said, walking further into the house. The house was old, dark, and gloomy looking. As they walked further in, Crimson traced the wall with the tips of her fingers, a loud voice suddenly cutting their thoughts off.

"Hello, Elena. I assume this is the sister." Crimson looked up, her breath hitching in her throat when she saw him, it was the same guy from the door earlier, but something was different now, maybe it was that she was staring at him for more than 2 seconds, but she didn't know.

She opened and closed her mouth, nothing coming out. Crimson felt the familiar tingling of her head, and she gazed onto the tips of her hair. Purple. Of course. "U-uh hi." She stuttered, begging her hair to change to anything else. "Elena. What the hell is that?" He asked, vamp speeding down to Elena. Crimson took a few steps back, startled by the sudden appearance.

"Damon, calm down, this is my sister," Elena said, trying to calm him down. "We met earlier." He said gruffly. "What?" Elena asked, her voice rising higher, as she turned her head to Crimson. "When I got here. He answered the door." Crimson replied plainly, changing her hair back to her blonde curls. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked, moving her head between the two of them. "I didn't know!" The two of them shouted, glaring at each others unison afterwards.

"Enough. Why am i here Damon?" Elena asked, giving her attention to him. While her back was turned, Crimson stuck her tongue out at Damon, pulling her face into funny animals and shapes the whole time Elena was talking. Elena turned her head back to Crimson when she was done, stopping her from pulling anymore faces. Changing her face from the cat whiskers it currently held, she put her hands behind her back, looking down before quietly saying, "Sorry."

Damon snickered at her, earning a stinging hex to the leg. "You bitch." He growled. "Ow," Crimson replied sarcastically. "You still haven't told me what this is." Damon told Elena, pointing his thumb at Crimson when he said 'this'.

"To be perfectly honest-" Elena paused, moving her gaze back to Crimson, "I don't really know." she finished, giving Crimson an expectant look. "Oh, so I'm telling the vampire." She asked rhetorically. "Yes," Elena said, silently telling her to do it. "Fine!" She said half angrily, slapping her thighs with her palms.

Crimson's hair turned a pale shade of blue, as she scratched the back of her palm nervously. "I guess all self-control went out the window today huh?" She asked rhetorically, trying to lighten the mood between the three of them. "Okay." She trailed off. "Well. I'm a witch." Crimson replied simply. Elena didn't react much, as she knew this from the walk over, Damon, on the other hand, went crazy. "A witch!" He shouted, speeding over to her.

Crimson's eyes widened, her hair becoming a platinum blonde, as Damon's hand wrapped around her neck, sending her flying into the staircase, shattering the wooden poles.