•Johnny•

"Come inside you're soaking wet," I say once we pull away. He comes into the house but Two-Bit and Steve were still asleep. "Be quiet," I whisper closing the door. It wasn't too dark so I led Ponyboy into my room.

"Why did you run here?" I ask getting some clothes from the closet.

"Because I couldn't sleep and Soda didn't want to take me till tomorrow," he says sitting down on my bed.

"So you risk hypothermia?" 

"I just wanted to see you,"

I smile and sit on his lap, "As long as it's not too cold right?" He giggles and leans closer.

"Right."

We kiss and Pony lays me down on the bed and begins kissing my jawline, everything was going smooth and loving until he took his shirt off revealing his arm. There were six lines of stitches and I already figured it out. He cut himself, I take his hand and look closer at his arm and then at Pony. He looks down and I slowly kiss each line.

"I love you, I love all of you, your mistakes, your flaws, everything." I say, he smiles and his eyes fill up. I sit up and kiss him softly while pushing him down. Tonight I'm showing Pony how much I love him. And how nothing he says or does will ever change that.

....

I wake up cuddled up with Pony and for the first time in a long one, I woke up with a smile. I kiss him softly and he slowly wakes up rubbing his eyes.

"What was that for?" He asks smiling.

"Means I love you,"

"I love you too," 

We get out of bed and get dressed, Soda is not going to be happy when he finds out Pony left.

"Does Darry know you're here?" I ask.

"By now he's probably in California searching for us," I shake my head and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Always causing trouble aren't you?" He smiles and leans forward but before our lips touch a door slams open. We pull away as Two-Bit runs out picking Ponyboy up and spinning him around.

"Ponyboy's here!" He yells cheerfully, he puts him down and smiles. "Finally, another greaser, another day with these two I would've died of boredom,"

"Ponyboy!" We here Steve yell, he comes out of his room and hugs Ponyboy.

"Where're your brothers?" Two-Bit asks.

"Soda and I left without telling Darry,"

"What about Soda?" Steve asks.

"I'M RIGHT HERE!" Soda yells opening the front door. Pony hides behind me and Two-Bit.

"I'm not here," he whispers. The anger of Soda goes away when he sees Steve. They go to each other and kiss each other, their hands on each others cheeks. "Our moment was better," Pony whispers kissing my cheek. I giggle and we hold hands, I don't know when Darry is coming but I hope it isn't anytime soon. I don't know if I could let go of Pony again.

A/N: Trash chapter I know, but I wanted a mini chapter before all the drama and fights kick in, in the next chapter. And if you have any songs that you'd like to share they might get feautred and so will you!