A Missing Piece

Y/N P.O.V.

   A new day of the same routine, Get dressed, take care of self, eat, leave and so on.

But the days have suddenly changed, for me at least. I've known this girl for a while, Azami Satomi. This thing called friendship. It's grown into an obsession.
An obsession of Azami. So to always see her early I wake up a bit earlier than I used to. I've grown a bit distant from her but that won't be a problem in the end. I occasionally hang out with her so she won't get worried we'll drift apart anymore.

Ring Ring

I silence my alarm clock and get my F/C bag. I'm already ready for another day of Akedemi High. I set out munching on a piece of toast ready to meet my friend.

Ayano P.O.V

I stalk Y/N every morning slowly following them until they reach the school. Their was something about them that I couldn't exactly put my finger on. On that special day, you calmly approached me and stopped the murder of Osana. They could've blown my cover, reported me to the police and yelled at Osana to warn her of me. But they didn't. I've become obsessed with them even if there's something about them that I can't figure out yet.

I do know something else thanks to Info-Chan. I know that Y/N has another admirer. The student counsel president, Megamo Saiko. He won't have them. I guarantee it. It's also a good thing he won't be here today. So I can have them all to myself. But just for today. I just need to act normal. I can only hope Megamo doesn't come to school for the rest of the week.