Azami Satomi

Ayano's P.O.V

    I sigh admiring Y/N from a distance for most of the morning until class time. After class is over I always head over to where Y/N is and admire them. But, I see them talking to someone. She must be one of the new students. I pull out my phone and take a picture, immediately I hide behind a Sakura tree. Sending the picture to Info-Chan I get the girls information.

Azami Satomi.

Reputation: 50
Personality: Shy
Crushes: None
Club: Gardening
Strength: Incapable of defending self
Additional Info: No additional information at this time.

Hmph....Guess I'll have to check in later for her additional information. But at least I know who my main target is, I'll have to deal with Megamo later. This ones going out first.

Ring

My first class will give me plenty of time to think about how to eliminate her or at least to get her to leave the school. Maybe Info-chan has some ideas to help me. I'll have to ask later today.

Lunchtime

Time to text Info-chan and get some help with this elimination.

Whoosh

Hmm? What was that?
I look around and peek around the the school hallways until I see Megamo talking to Y/N. That damned student counsel president. He's already planning to get closer to them.
I wonder if he's already killed someone else Y/N is close to. I bet he has. At least it's an unknown person out of the way.
But starting today I'll make sure he's out of my way. No one will interfere this time with Y/N. Not this time.