Swan

Ayano's P.O.V

   No one will interfere with my love for Y/N. NOT EVEN THAT DAMNED STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT! They're all mine!! He's gonna be dead by the end of today, I will make sure of it.

Ding Dong Ding

Huh? Oh it's the bell for...after school. Hmm..Wait!! I can kill him during cleaning time. Now I just need to find him and try to get him into the storage room.

Megamo P.O.V

Shuffle Shuffle
Where are they?! He's bound to have those papers somewhere in his desk. Ugh wait... Ha! Here's the damned pa-
A cold blade was held against my neck and I could sense Ayano was the one behind me. She wants Y/n as well but I won't let her have them. They're gonna mine

3rd Person P.O.V

The student counsel president turns around quickly punching Ayano making her fall down dropping the knife. He quickly grabs the blade before Ayano can recover.

"Mr. Saikou?"

Ayano and Megamo look to see Mido Rana standing in the doorway with Y/N looking at both of them.He quickly hides the blade in his uniform pocket. Mr. Rido sighs and walks over to his desk handing Y/N's papers.

"Here you go Mr./Ms./none Motoko"

You smile and walk out of the classroom while Mido turns around to see that the two students have already ran out of the class.

Behind the school

Ayano and Megamo bicker and fight outside until Megamo gets hit in the head by a baseball. He falls down knocked out while Yandere-Chan looks over to see that a girl with white and red hair is walking over to them. She walks over Megamo and puts an arm around Ayano leading her away the back of the school.

"And you are?"
They both stop near the incinerator.

"I heard about your dilemma with Mr. School President. How both of you are killing for Y/Ns love."

"Who told you?"
Ayano crosses her arms.

"No one important but let's cut to the chase. I'm going to help you win their love and eliminate anyone who wants them."

"I have info-Chan to help with that and why don't you just-"

"Look Info-chan isn't very reliable we all know she failed in helping you eliminate Osana so you could get your precious senpai."
The girls hold on Ayano's neck gets tighter as her smile turns into a annoyed frown.

"Okay that's true but-"

"For all we know she could fail you again when getting Y/N and Megamo doesn't need my help he has so many connections so he could easily get them if he wanted to."

Ayano thinks for a moment.

"We wouldn't want Y/N getting away now would we?"

"What's your name?"

"Just call me Swan."