Red?

This story is a continuation to the events of gold silver and crytal hope you like it plz give feedback in the comments and dont forget to vote :) (if you want) xD

Golds POV: Mt Silver [Johto]
"I did it i beat red the pokemon league champion". "I beat all the gyms in Johto and Kanto, beat the Elite Four, Silver, Blue and now I stand her at the top of Mt Silver as Pokemon League Champion". "We did it Typhlosion, Umbreon, Sudowoodo, Noctowl, Dragonite, and Hitmontop we defeated Red!" "It's getting cold up here lets go home back to New Bark Town, Noctowl Teleport!"

Blues POV: Viridian Gym [Kanto]
"Here kid heres the Earthbadge good job on beating all eight gyms here in Kanto". "Wow thanks" said the young trainer "now I'll be able to challenge the Elite Four!" "Yup just go west from here onto route 22 then head for victory road" . "Wow thanks for the directions bye Gym Leader Blue". "Bye kid" I said with a grin. "Bye" the young trainer said as he walked through the door. Suddenly... "Red!" I exclaimed as he walked through the gym doors covered in snow "i haven't seen you in 2 years what ever happened!" "Battle me now Blue!" he exclaimed. "Listem" I said "If your trying to rematch me to see which one of us is better I can't I've changed since the last time you've battled me I've learned that you should treat Pokemon with love and care and that they're not just fighting machines you taught that to me after you went into the Hall of Fame and look at me now ever since Team Rocket was disbanded 2 years ago ai got Giovannis spot at gym leader. "Battle me Blue!" he exclaimed. "Huh" I said "so you really want a battle huh ok fine Blastoise!!" "Charizard" said a mad Red. "Huh you're sending out your Charizard? alright then this is gonna be a piece of cake Blastoise Hydro Pump!"
Charizard took 1 damage its super effective
"Huh" I said in confusion "how did that only do 1 damage?" "Charizard Flamethrower!"
Blastoise took 350 damage its not very efffective its a one hit KO Blastoise fainted
"What? how Blastoise return! good job Blastoise you take a long rest How did you do that" I asked. "Not so strong anymore Blue are you". Red walked out of the gym with Charizard. "Ugh" I whispered in anger "I'll show him!"

---------------
A/N: so what do you readers think about this story sorry its so short i ran out of ideas hopefully next chapter I'll add Silver to the story but yeah plz give me feedback in the comments and dont forget to vote ;) if you want xD sorry for any grammar/ punctuation/ spelling errors lol hopefully its still readable :)