Hoenn?

sup welcome back to actual updates on fanfiction :)
--------------------
Golds POV: New Bark Town [Johto] (i almost mispelled gold as god :p)

"Ahh New Bark Town I haven't been here in quite a while what do you think Typhlosion".

"Ty Ty" the burning mouse replied.

"Let's check in on my mom see how shes doing" replied Gold.

Gold knocked on the door to his house "I hope shes glad to see me" he said waiting for
his mom to open the door.

"Ahh son" she said as she opened the door "wanna talk about your bank account" she said.

"Uhh no" replied the trainer "I missed you and wanted to see you aga-" he was cut off.

"Oh well thats great honey talk to me if you wanna talk about money or daylight savings time bye" she closed the door.

"Ugh mom" he thought "she never cares about me".

"I know I'll go talk to the professor see what he has to say" said the young trainer.

"Professor Elm" I exclaimed as I burst through the lab doors.

"Ahh Gold" Elm exclaimed "just in time I have a special task that I'm too lazy to do in the Hoenn region. You see I'm too lazy to go to another region myself and catch Pokemon for the Pokedex no no I need servants -cough- I mean young trainers like you to do these things for me because I'm old and lazy so Gold will you go to the Hoenn region for me and catch Pokemon for the Pokedex I'm too lazy to fill up".

"Umm sure" Gold replied.

"Great here let me update your Pokedex to national mode for you".

"Umm sure" he said as he handed the old man his Pokedex. "Hey wait if you need research on Pokemon in the Hoenn region why is there a Hoenn dex if theyre undiscovered".

"Uhmmmm" the old replied nervously "no time for questions now heres your Pokedex".

"Sweet thanks" replied Gold.

"Your friend Silver is going there too to help me with my research".

"He is not my friend!" replied the trainer angrily.

"Oh umm anyways you better hurry the SS Aqua is sailing to Hoenn in 10 minutes and Silvers already on the boat so get going".

"Ugh okay bye Professor".

"Goodbye" Prof Elm replied.

I walked out of the lab "alright guys I guess we're starting our adventure in the Hoenn region better get going to Olivine City, Noctowl Teleport!".

"Noctowl!" the bird replied as they all teleported away.