Chapter 2:

I am back!!!

This is slightly different from the usual Ming Kit ...

I hope you guys enjoy it and much as I did writing it...

Reminder:-

1. No proofreader so apologies for spelling and grammar mistake.

2. English is not my first language so please spare me.

3. This chapter has MATURE contents and lot of cussing so proceed at your own risk. You have been Warned!!!

4. DO NOT SHARE it elsewhere without my permission... in any language. If found I will take down the fic immediately without continuation

Well then.... what are you waiting for enjoy!!!

**************************************************************************

Kit's POV

I was still in a daze as I let Ming lead me by my shoulders to the car while carrying my bag. We reach his car, he opens the door for me and I silently slide in.

I shake my head trying to get my thoughts together. Shit Kit!! One bloody kiss and I am swooning like a girl!..

Ah Shit fucking hell!

"Let me get the belt na. P" I startle as Ming reaches out pulling the seat belt and locking it, his warm breath caressing my face. I feel my cheeks heating up slightly.

"Ready P?" He smirks.

"But where are the others?" I frown and look around.

"Oh I forgot to inform you P... though we would be going to the same place we would staying apart. P'Forth said he wanted to ride his bike with P'Beam and Yo is with P'Pha"

"Why are you telling this to me now ... idiot? Why was it planned this way?!"

"We all miss our boyfriends na P and wanted to spend as much as could with you all" there that silly smile again... I really give up!

"Hmmph.. so what are you waiting for.. Let's go" I grumped pushing back against my seat.

******

"P'Kit... KitKat...wake up....Kitkat .....Love?" someone was gently shaking me. I open my eyes squinting at the sun and rub my eyes turning to Ming. Damn I fell asleep throughout the journey. "We are here"

I stretch as I get out of the car. To tell the truth I am still tired, the restlessness that plagued me yesterday has suddenly vanished leaving me sleepy and sluggish.

"Still tired P?" Ming inquired crossing over to my side, his concerned eyes checking me out.

"Nnnn...." I shake my head noncommittally rubbing my neck as Ming hands over the keys to valet. I look around finding us in front of a well decorated Thai style entrance with white marble elephants statues adorning it. Beautiful lush gardens surrounded by Palm trees with pebbled path winding through them and lined by stone lanterns at regular intervals. The property seemed huge and luxurious. A staff dressed in traditional garb welcomed us with garlands and drinks as we entered the reception.

Ming asked me to wait by the sofas on one side of the reception area while he went to take care of the check in formalities.

I sighed sitting back against the soft cushions sipping my drink and looking around wondering if I would meet my friends here and admiring the view outside the glass walls.

I was so engrossed appreciating the view outside of the reception and wondering about my friends that I was slighting startled when I found two girls giggling in front of me.