Chapter 3

Thanks all of you for your votes and comments. Though I may not be able to comment on each of them I do read them.

Ming's POV

I smile at the figure sprawled face down on pristine white sheets, the duvet pooling around his waist his back covered in red marks matching mine.

My wife is sure a minx in bed!

My poor Kitkat. Passed out from our activities a few hours back. I smirk.

Talk about a tiger in bed. I pat myself.

He must have been exhausted to begin with... but then again our lovemaking was anything but gentle by the marks on his body, neck and jaw. I couldn't help it.... I may not be openly territorial like P'Pha or P'Forth but that does not mean that anyone can get near my dimple cheeked clueless kitty.

Boy I am in for fiery cat fight as soon as he is awake.

But I can worry about that later, for now I need to take care of my little firecracker...

Kit's POV

I woke to hands pulling the cover off my body exposing my naked lower half to the air...

"Mmmsfff" I frown at the intruder burying my face into the fluffy pillow.

"Shhh... Let me take care of you" barely a whisper I feel safe as warm hands turn me around slipping under my shoulder and gently pulling me against a hard chest.

I usually am a light sleeper but today my eyes feel heavy as lead... but the jostling, however gentle it may be, causes unknown aches to blossom throughout my body and I groan.

"Shhhhh" I feel a touch of lips against my temple and then am being lifted into the air.

A familiar scent of cologne evades my senses making me more aware of my captor.

"Mm..Ming.." I am still torn between sleep and waking.

"Yes I am here..."

Ming's POV

I chuckled at the adorable kitty in my arms, the way he snuggles close rubbing his cheeks against my chest, a ghost of a smile on those plump lips.

I want to throw him across the bed and conquer him again but I know he is going to be extremely sore and I promised I will take care of him.

I walk across the room to enter the bathroom making my way to the pristine marble white tub in the middle with steam curling off warm water, the gentle scent of special bath salt wafting out of it..

I must thank the Angel Gang for helping me with the assortment of bath goodies

With care I lower him in to the water resting his head against the folded towel on the edge of tub, hearing him groan with pleasure.