04| Tell us the truth

Anything said like this is what the person In their POV is thinking.

In example : I love pancakes - because it is Aylas POV then that is what Ayla is thinking.

The room was still silent from my sudden outburst.

Everyone was thinking about the same things:

-Why are we in this room.
-How did we get to Read Minds.
-What's going to happen to us:
-I want to get out.
-I want to be normal again.

"What's happened," Kristen Garner breathed out quietly, looking down at the floor with an dreaded expression.

I didn't speak. I didn't want to, scared because of my outburst earlier.

Suddenly, Hannah stood up and banged with her fists on the metal door, "LET US OUT!" She screamed, her eyes wide open and ... afraid.

Afraid because of a secret.
She was hiding something ... but was blocking everyone off by thinking about how to get out.

Jason immediately stood up and ran towards his girlfriend, pulling her back gently, wrapping his arms around her waist, burying his neck in her neck and whispering sweet things.

I nearly melted at the cute sight.

"I know, they're adorable," Emma thought.

Woah ... I didn't even look at Emma to know her thoughts.
My mind reading thing was getting much more powerful as time went on, instead of me looking at the person to determine their thoughts, it went to knowing everyones thoughts in the room.

"Must be getting stronger as time goes on," Finn Tuckers thought.
I remained silent.

Suddenly, the big metal door - a contrast against the white room - slowly started opening.

Two people in expensive and professional looking lab coats with masks on, covered head to toe entered the room.
They walked towards Kristen Garner who was the closest person near the door and out of nowhere started pulling her towards the door, she shrugged them off and walked backwards towards the back.

Everyone stood up, wanting to defend her, "Woah what's happening," Mark said.
"Yeah, what do you want?" Emma fiercely said.

The scientists, kidnappers whatever you want to call then exchanged looks and then pressed on a foreign looking electronical screen.
All of a sudden, about 30 buffed scary looking men walked in and one dragged Kristen, kicking and screaming, sobbing and in tears, all of us charged but was stopped by all the other men which were like a solid stone wall.

"LET US GO THROUGH!"

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH HER!"

"MOVE YOU IDIOTS!"

"THIS IS AGAINST THE FUCKING LAW!"

"KRISTEN ARE YOU OKAY!"

"I SAID MOVE!"

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH A HAIR ON KRISTEN!"