A Man Dressed in Black

'Thinking'
"Dialogue"
"Foreign Language"
He takes a deep breath and tries to sort out what he just heard. 'The bastard' he curses Dumbledore for manipulating Harry. 'I may not know him very well, but he doesn't deserve to be betrayed by someone he so obviously admires' He rubs his temples as he walks down the hallway from his hiding spot.
Just at that moment a familiar white owl lands on one of the many charmed windows in the hallway. A burst of recognition appears on his face 'That's Harry's owl' This thought brought on a bout of curiosity and the realization of the small piece of line paper tied to her foot. She thrusts her leg out urging him to take and he does after throwing several safety charms on it,but decided to stop due to her nipping at his skin. He carefully opens the letter still cautious even after the spells, anticipating a forged note as a trap from Voldemort. He reads it and instantly pales as he takes in the blood drops,the tears, and most worrying is the single word shown is 'Help'.
He immediately runs out of Grimmauld Place, his heart beating faster than ever, the sound of his blood rushing in his ears, and the slight fear on his face is the only major crack in his facade he has shown in years. 'What did those muggles do to him' thoughts of what they could have done to hurt his lovers child race through his mind. He sprints to the door and bursts out heading to an alley way. He mutters a word and effectively activates the portkey. The pull of it brings him to a row of identical houses.

  He approaches the door and rings the doorbell.  ~Ding Ding~ no one answers so he rings two more times, and still no answer. Becoming impatient, he takes out his wand and casts 'alohomora'  on the lock. As it softly clicks, he walks in and immediately hears screams of pain reverberating through the walls.  He hears a loud thud and runs up the stairs terrified of the possibilities the noise brings.  He rams into the bedroom door,but not without noticing the locks and the doggy flap.  Anger seeps through his eyes as he takes in the sight of a screaming Petunia kicking a once beautiful figure upon a closer look with black wings with some of the feathers ripped out.  He grabs Petunia and throws her against the wall, rendering her unconscious.  He looks at Harry's bruised face and torn wings while casting every healing spell he can manage, Harry wakes up shortly after the process, "Snape, is that you," his question coming out as barely understandable slurs.  "Yes, now go to sleep," Snape answers even though he knows the boy will not remember the encounter.  Grabbing both Harry and his wand, he apparates to Spinners End and falls due to the added weight.  He quickly gets up, grabs the limp body and gathers his balance.  Just in case people see them, he wandlessly casts a disillusionment charm to hide them.  Severus quickly passes several houses before walking up to a small,but well kept home in particular. He walks in and closes the door, he gently places Harry's body on the guest room bed. He crashes in the master bedroom, so tired he doesn't change.

  Faintly, he hears whimpering and then a gigantic screams rips out from the guest room. He scrambles up from his bed, panic all over his face and immediately runs to Harry hoping and praying he's okay. He stops in the doorway shock on his face from the sight of Harry's convulsing body. Suddenly he stops and slowly opens his eyes "Snape,".