The Truth Comes Out

A/N-Sorry for the delay, I have been very busy with various projects and homework. I promise to update more often.😊

"Snape," he calls as his eyes open, having to slowly process his surroundings. Severus chokes as he takes in the boys features, awe drawn on his face like a canvas.
"L-Lucas, is that you baby?" As he says this his face shows an expression of familiarity and love.
"What, Snape?" His face scrunched up about as confused as he will ever be. Snape shakes himself out of a stupor as he has seen the look of confusion on Harry's face.
"Nothing, but you should get tested for foreign liquids or spells in your system," He turned to his professional facade as if nothing happening, but there was a hint of suspicion of what, he doesn't know.
"What do you mean 'tested' , where am I and why are you here," Harry says with weariness and suspicion blast in his eyes and words.
"First, to see if you were tampered with, Second welcome to me humble abode, and Third I saw the abuse from Petunia when I got your little note. You have to tell me any abuse you suffered so I can report it and get them arrested,".He easily answered each question his way.
"Wait, that wasn't a dream?!,"He exclaims, mortified to learn that his hated professor has seen him in a weakened state.
"Potter, we don't have time for this, we need to go to Gringotts and get supplies," He now has an annoyed tint in his voice and drags Harry by the arm, to the restroom.
"Wait, where are you taking me," The only answer Harry gets is several cloths placed in his hand.  Snape silently guides him to the restroom and clothes the door in his face before he could get a word out. The shock on Harry's face disappears after he realizes the faster the process goes the more answers he gets. Harry sighs deeply and slowly undresses, 'Does Snape actually care about me after years of hatred?' His brain almost short circuits from the shocking revelation.
   Shaking his head to disregard the thought, he finished taking his clothes of and jumped in the shower while simultaneously turning it on. He washes with a rag and suddenly remembers his new appendages.  'How the hell am I supposed to wash these?'
  He does his best to avoid getting them wet then suddenly noticed they are already healed.  'Huh, that will definitely come in handy,' 
   After washing up, Harry quickly rinses off, steps out of the shower and dries off.  Harry grabs the clothes on the toilet and changes.  He look in the Mirror in the wall and is astonished at the result of his change.  His long black hair reaches the arch of his back, his blue-green eyes, and large wings are less surprising to look at after the first time.  The Snape gave him fit perfectly with black slacks that clings to his waist and butt, and his sleeve black button up that shows his curves.
   Harry finally takes a deep breath to summon all the courage he requires and counts.  He opens the door and walks to the room he woke up in.  "Snape," he calls out to the man peacefully sitting on the bed and he looks up in surprise.
   "Potter?" He asks, looking unsure of the situation.
   "I-I just got out of the shower and was wondering when we are going to Gringotts," Harry says slightly regretting trusting his most hated professor.
      "Since you're done we can go right now," Snape gets up, grabs a container of floo powder from a drawer, and gives it to Harry.
       "Uh okay," Harry was led from the guest room to his medium sized living room.
       Here's the floo, we are to Ragnock's office," Snape instructs.  Harry step into the fireplace, takes a handful of the powder, and yells "Ragnock's office," while simultaneously dropping the powder.  He stumbles out and opens his previously closed eyes and is in awe of the lavish office.  Obviously expensive furniture, neat and organized bookshelves, and a giant destroy at the front of the room. Snape smoothly steps out of the floo and walks up to the desk.
       "Come and sit we have to wait for Ragnock," Snape gestures to the chairs right beside him.  Harry complied, but cautiously sits down. Not even two minutes later, Ragnock burst through the door. 
     "Sorry for the wait, I had business to take care of before I got the floo call," Ragock explains with a monotonous tone and sits down.
  Of course, this meeting was rather uncalled for, but thanks for fitting us in your busy schedule," Snape stands up and bows gesturing Harry to do the same. 
   "Nice to see you, Lord Prince and Heir Peverall-Black," Ragnock formally greets them as they sat back down.
   "About that, why are my titles Peverell-Black-Lupin," Harry inquires after his curiosity won out of nervousness and fear.  Snape sits back and heaves a sigh as if distressed at the situation.
   "It seems that a lot of things need explained,"Ragnock states as he takes out an ancient bowl with runes covering it and a matching knife.
  "To clarify the damage Albus has done to you we need to see what is in your system and future inheritances you may have," Snape explains the other details.
  "B-but how," Harry looked nervous as he glanced at the knife.
"All you have to do is make a small cut and let 3 drips get in the bowl," Ragnock hands him the bowl and knife. Harry quickly grabs the items and slices his index finger, as soon as the blood hits the bowl a piece of parchment appears in Ragnock's hand.  Ragnock starts to read and his neutral expression turns to anger and worry. 
   "Uhh, what does it say?" Harry says as the suspense is killing him. 
  "Here Mr. Peverell," Ragnock  hands him the piece of parchment.
Mother-Lily Evan-Potter(Blood Adoption)
Father-James Potter(Blood Adoption)
'Wait what,' Shock was apparent on his face.
    "Keep going,"Snape instructs in a knowing voice as if he knows what's exactly on the paper.
He reluctantly goes back to intently reading the information.
  Paternity-Sirius Black, Remus Lupin-Black
Potions & spells-
Love-Ginny Weasley
Loyalty-Ron Weasley
Obedience spells-Albus Dumbledore
Hatred-Draco Malfoy
Creature Inheritance
Dark Elf
Mates-Draco Malfoy & Blaise Zabini
  Ragnock spoke as if he knowing Harry was reaching the end"We will answer your questions after the ritual."
Harry sighed knowing it's going to be a long and chaotic day though not fully processing the information.
A/N- Thanks for reading and sorry again for the late update. Next time it will be way sooner and I put a little Hamilton ref in this chap. Good luck finding it.