how he compliments

baekhyun's writing down his answer. his earphone plugged on his ears. something that he usually doesn't do when chanyeol's tutoring him. chanyeol's scribblung down music notes on his sheet music, waiting for baekhyun to be done.

"just love me right~"

chanyeol halted on what he's doing, his heart doing a jump when he heared his voice. baekhyun's singing. he doesn't think baekhyun realize that chanyeol heard him. baekhyun doesn't even realize he's singing.

a small smile crawl its way on chanyeol's lips. he's enjoying baekhyun's voice so much. how he does the high note in a small, quite voice but still does it perfectly. he's doing it in an effortless way.

soon chanyeol joins in his singing. making baekhyun widen his eyes in surprise as it starts to clicked. chanyeol's voice and his voice blend so well.

chanyeol's grin widen when baekhyun didn't stop singing, he's okay with chanyeol knowing he can sing. no one knows about his hidden skill other than chanyeol.

"you have a wonderful voice." chanyeol smiles fondly at the smaller guy, making the latter smiles back.

"say that to yourself."

"no, but seriously. you can be a famous singer eith that voice of yours. you're amazing, byun baekhyun. you really are." the silence wrapped them again. baekhyun's staring at those dark orbs of the taller, getting lost in them.

"little brother~ i'm home!" a knock interrupted their moment. baekhyun's eyes went blank when he heard the voice. chanyeol studies his face and it all clicks.

"what, baekbeom?"