how he got recruited

baekhyun approach chanyeol, not even minding his family, the trophy on his hand. chanyeol welcome him with a warm embrace, swaying him to the right and left with a wide grin. his eyes closed as he listens to baekhyun's laugh.

baekhyun pulls away and his eyes meet his mother's. when he reveived the trophy everyone roared in glee, wanting his performance again. and he did. he sang what is love by exo.

just before his mother can say something, a woman approach them. a lady wearing black tight pants and a white button up, a watch and barcelets hugging her wrist.

"hello, i'm victoria zui." she shots them a warm grin, making her look friendly and they loosen up at the sight of her. "you must be byun baekhyun." she sets her eyes on the brown haired boy.

"uh, yes. how can i help you?" his mother and brother were taken aback by his respond. they think of baekhyun as a rude child, but right now proved them wrong.

"i'm the ceo of zui enterprise. i'm wondering if you'd like to be a singer under our company?"

they gaped at the offer. his mother is frozen with his brother. whole chanyeol grins in excitement. no words can express how proud he is of baekhyun.

baekhyun thinks about it for sometime. does he want to be a singer? sure. does he wants to join the company? of course. zui enterprise is one of the biggest company and they have great artists with them. and baekhyun thinks that the ceo is kind, he believes she takes care of her artist well. even though she's the ceo, the one who owns the company, she reffers it as our company not my company.

baekhyun nods immediately, a grin making its way on his face. "i would love to. but on one condition,"

"anything." she smiles.

"chanyeol will join too, with me." the said guy widened his eyes, shocked by what baekhyun just said. he was about to say something but baekhyun cuts him off, giving him no room to object. "believe me, he has a musical blood in him. take him with us and he'll show you his talent."

victoria chuckles and raised an amused brow at the silver haired boy, "i see. if that's what our artist want, we'll grant it." she gives chanyeol and baekhyun her id card, "here's my contact number. please visit the building tomorrow at nine." she sends them a grin and a wink, before saluting and walk away.

his eyes catch her mother's. her eyes wide and her lips parted in awe. her son who she never was proud of just got recruited by one of the successful ceo. "baek," she started.

"what? you want me to share the money?" his tone wasn't rude, it was just blank. "why don't you ask your son, ma'am?" baekhyun didn't call her mother anymore, he even reffer him self not her son. "let's go." baekhyun grabs chanyeol's wrist, dragging him away.