I'm Home

Rated: M
For obvious reasons
------------------------------
Shikamaru Nara was dead tired, since becoming the Hokage's right hand man. He's been working day in and day out. Since he was stuck with most of the paper work, he had to do, because Naruto must've gotten more lazy than him. He couldn't judge him, since it was his dream to become Hokage, and he wanted to see Naruto complete that dream and took the job as Advisor for the Hokage. He was proud and happy for him. Shikamaru was actually his first friend. (A/N believe it or not)

Shikamaru dragged his feet outside the Hokage's office and went for the exit to head home. It was late at night and all he wanted to do was get home and relax. Then Shikamaru thought about his family. He thought about if they were already sleeping or still awake. Then he thought about all the time that he was busy he couldn't really see them most of the time. Sometimes Not even have dinner with them.

He walked up the steps of his house and unlocked the door, he close the door locked it, then turned on the light. He saw a figure that was on the couch, but he recognized who it was, really quickly. He sees his beautiful wife sleeping on the couch.
' well well, someone was waiting for me, even better miss me ' He thought then chuckled quietly. He moved towards her picked her up, and headed upstairs to their bedroom.

He opens the door and lay her down on her side of the bed and tucked her in with blankets. He looked at her, looking at her sleeping form, as he always remembered.
' Shes beautiful, ' He thought and smiled, he always thought about those same exact words when she's sleeping including the following.....
' Even though she's scary and troublesome when she's awake sometimes. '

He walked out the room with a towel to take a quick shower. After 5 minutes, he walked out with his towel around his waist, entered the bedroom and started to look for clothes in some of his drawers.
He heard a rustle behind him and quickly turned his head behind him. He saw an awake Temari Nara sitting at the edge of the bed facing towards him with her hand rubbing her eyes as she yawned.
" I'm sorry did I awake you? Shikamaru said fully turned to her.
" Well kinda, but I wanted to see you so it was no big deal. " she said.
" Oh Okay, sorry about that " he turned around to continue his search for his clothes.

When he found his clothes, he toke it out and layed it out on top of the drawers so it would be easy to put on.
Then he felt a sudden arms wrapped around his waist pulling him to a hug.
" What are you doing troublesome woman? " he said.
She quickly pulled off and sat back on the bed.
" Ugh really can I go a day with out you saying that word, and beside, I haven't seen you all day then you wanna tell what I'm doing, I'm giving you a hug! Then you are gonna........" As she ramble on about what he did wrong. Shikamaru turned towards her as he see her ramble on about stuff, but he couldn't hear her at all, like all sound has been blocked off from his head, even though Shikamaru knew that she rambling about him.
' There she goes again, the troublesome woman is back and scary as she is. The beast woke from its slumber ' He thought, as he continued looking at the sight of a beautiful woman in front of him. Then an idea came to mind.

Shikamaru walked toward her, took his hand and put his thump and index finger under her chin pulled it to face towards him, and close the gap between their faces and his lips crashed into hers. She was shocked, like one minute she was saying stuff next thing poof.
Then Shikamaru pulled away and smirked to her. He turned around and was going to walked away when, Temari's hand took his arm pulling him toward her, and crash her lips against hers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CliffHanger
-----------------

A/n; he he I know that was evil thing to do, but also you might need to wait awhile for the next one. He he sorry, ok I admit it I'm evil, but don't worry I will complete it, so stay tuned!!! 😭😂✌️️✌️️✌️️😭😭🤔🤔😏👿😈😈