I'm Home | Part 2

Shikamaru was on top of Temari, kissing each other, turning it to a hot make out session. Shikamaru pulled away, siting next to her, on the bed. They were both gasping for air, but wanting more.
" Have I ever tell you how much of a good kisser you are?" Temari said.
" Yes, yes you have" he said, pulling her for another kiss.

She pulled away and kneeled to the floor in between his legs.
" That's enough of that, I got something else to kiss. " Temari said, with a seductive tone. She seductively removed his towel, and grab his manhood. She moved her hand up and down so it can erect, she move in for a kiss on his manhood. And then she tried to put the whole thing in her mouth, and failed to do so, since she never could.
Shikamaru groaned in ecstasy. Shikamaru tried to keep his groans in not to make a huge noise for a reason, then a voice interrupted.
" You don't have to hold it back, you know." She said.
"What about-" 
"He's not here, he's having a sleeping over at Inojin with Boruto and him.
Now shut up and stop killing the mood." She said in a aggressive voice. Then she sat on top of him, both legs wrapped around his waist, and she pulled him into a kiss.

" This clothes has been on too long." He said, in a seductive tone. Then ripped off her blue kimono revealing her black bra and black underwear.
" You've been planning this haven't you?" Shikamaru asked.
" Yes, yes I have, now shut up" Temari said in a seductive tone, whispering in his ear.
She got off him, taking off her underwear and bra revealing herself to him. Not even embarrassed doing it, beside they been having sex for the longest time.

She walked up to him, but Shikamaru pulled her quickly towards him. Picked her up rolled over to the middle of the bed, laying her head on a pillow, kissing her on the neck. He moved up to her lips, kiss them softly, then pulled off. He started moving down giving her body full of kisses. He moved down to her thighs, her nice toned muscle thighs, teasing her with kisses on her thigh, getting close to her woman hood.

Shikamaru can already see her wet, and getting wetness on their bed sheet. He shoved his middle finger up her womanhood, letting out a loud moan.
" Hmm you're already wet, it's like you can't wait for me." Shikamaru said.
"Shu- Shut-up." Letting out another gasp, as Shikamaru puts three fingers up her womanhood, thrusting in and out, as she moans.
" Aahh, - Aahh - Shika please,- do it already. Temari said, moaning and tired of Shikamaru's teasing.
" Calm down woman." He said, then his mind interrupted.

' Damn, I don't have any stamina, I'm so damn tried, damn you Naruto."
He shakes his thoughts out of his head, and proceeded with his wife.
He started kissing her aggressively, not letting her to breathe. Then shoved his manhood up her woman hood, unexpectedly, not even give her time to breathe nor get used to it. She scream loudly, holding his back, nails scraping him, and her chin on his shoulders.
" Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh-Ohh-Mmhy-Oh God-Oh my god, dammit Shikamaru, I wasn't ready. Oh my god that felt good." She said, hitting his toned chest, then give him a little peck on the lips, then wrapped her arms around his neck, getting ready.
" Dammit woman, that hurt." He said. He waited for her to adjust. Then proceeded slowly. Shikamaru liked going slowly so he doesn't lose stamina much, plus they can feel and savored the moment of pleasure.

Temari doesn't complain when having sex with him. Well with someone else, she does, but him, she never, as long as it's only his manhood going up hers. She loved him, she also knows how he is when having sex.
Going slow, savored the moment of pleasure. Going fast, was a lifetime with his incredible stamina. She loves it. They mostly go slow not to make noise when their son is here. Shikadai, he never caught their parents doing it, but his friends has. It's a bit embarrassing when his friends talk about it.

Shikamaru thrusted slowly up her womanhood. He can hear Temari gasp as he goes deeper, slowly but deep.

" gasp loudly*- Oh god" She said, whispering in his ear, holding his back, pulling him close to her. Every time Shikamaru thrust in, she collided her hips to his manhood, letting it go deeper, feeling intense pleasure, hitting so deep inside her.

Another Gasp. She tried to speak.
" Ohhhh...-Ohhh....- Shika-Maru- Tsc*- Go faster."
Temari tried to say, but Shikamaru ignored her.
He kept at a steady past, ignoring his hormones to go faster.

They went at that pace for 30 minutes

" Ahh- Al-right- get off."
Temari said pushing him off her, leaving Shikamaru gasping for air beside her.
" Tired, lazy-ass?"
" Troublesome"
" Shikamaru, lay on your back."
" Why?"

"Just do it."

" What a drag"

" Shut up"

Shikamaru payed on his back.
The unexpectedly Temari jumped on him, for a kiss, she pulled away.
" Guess what?" Temari said.

" What?"

" I'm not done yet."

" Damn it Trouble some"