Chapter 9

Suga's P.O.V

What?
"What paper?" I said with a questioning look.
My facade, please don't fail me now.
"Suga, it had tons of horrible things attached to it....the last one even said 'kill yourself'." Daichi said, with a sad expression. I faked a laugh, "Honestly Daichi, I don't know what you're talking about. I've never received anything harmful."
"Then why did all the notes say 'Dear Sugawara Koushi,'!?" Daichi almost screamed. "Why were they directed towards you..."
Because no one likes you Koushi, everyone hates you. That's why they want you dead. That's why you should be dead.
But if no one likes me, then why does it seem like Daichi care?
He doesn't care. He's just curious, no one ever cared, they were just curious.
I stood up, having made up my mind. "I would appreciate if you would forget what you saw. If you'll excuse me." I bowed, turned, and walked away.

Daichi's P.O.V

I watched in shock as Suga bowed, turned, and walked away. Why doesn't he want me to know? What is he going to do now? Did he want to suffer in silence? How long has this been going on for? I need to go after him. I stood up to stop Suga from leaving, but he wasn't there. Crap! I picked up my bento and ran towards the roof door. I gotta find him! I ran towards the classroom, and scanned the room. Not there. I took off towards the vending machines. No. The school store. No. The gym. No. The courtyard. No...

Where is he!?