Part 1

Louis Tomlinson sat in bed with his laptop on his lap.

Louis scrolled through his twitter, and chuckled at all of the tweets he was getting from fans.

Than one specific tweet caught his eye:

@Louis_Tomlinson I dare you to look up Larry Stylinson and read a fanfiction :D

Larry Stylinson? What the hell was that? Well, Louis was NEVER going to back down from a dare… Especially from a fan! Louis laughed and tweeted a reply:

@Directioner541 It’s on!

Louis pulled up a new window and went to Google. As soon as he typed in Larry Stylinson, he was bombarded with videos and photos of him and his best mate, band mate, and flat mate Harry Styles.

What was all of this? 

Larry Stylinson. Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.

Oh.

Louis just stared in shock at the screen for a few minutes. Fans had paired him up with his best friend? But surely they all knew Harry and Louis were just friends. Friends who did almost everything together. Friends who lived in the same flat, and occasionally slept in the same bed.

Remembering why he was looking at this in the first place, Louis clicked on the first fanfiction he saw: “Green Eyes” by TheRedSushi. Louis take a deep breath, and clicked the link, and started to read.

“I love you.” Harry muttered. My eyes widened, back still turned on Harry, Hazza, my Hazza.

Okay, whoa. Louis felt his cheeks grow warm, and his heart skipped a beat.

He kept reading.

I knew my eyes widened more as Harry closed his, the small space between us diminishing as his lips gingerly met mine lightly. A spark flashed through my body at the sheer contact.

“BOOBEAR!” Harry jumped into the room.

“AHHHHH!” Louis screamed and slammed his laptop shut.

 “Boobear…” Harry narrowed his eyes. “Please don’t tell me you were watching THAT again…”

“No no no no no I swear I wasn’t watching THAT…” Louis remembered the time Harry walked in on him watching very inappropriate videos. Harry’s reaction had been quite priceless really.

“Then show me what you were doing!”

“NO!!!!” Louis felt too embarrassed to show Harry what he had been reading.

“SHOW ME!” Harry lunged, and tried to grab the laptop out of Louis’ grasp.

“NOOOOO!” Louis jumped out of the bed and ran out of the room, Harry on his feet.

Louis dashed into the bathroom and locked the door.

“BOOBEAR! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR NOW!”

“NO!” Louis screamed. He smirked, as this was getting to be very entertaining.

“LOUUUU DON’T MAKE ME COME IN THERE!”

Louis looked at the door with a confused expression. Harry couldn’t possibly---

The bathroom door burst open and Louis screamed. Harry held the emergency key up triumphantly in his hand.

“NOW LET ME SEE WHAT YOU WERE READING!” Harry lunged once more.

“NO!” Louis yelled and ran out of the bathroom. However, before he was able to run down the stairs, Harry grabbed him and whirled him around. Louis was pushed up against the wall.

“Hazza… Let me go,” Louis muttered in a threatening voice. He looked into Harry's laughing green eyes, and fell under their spell.

Harry smirked and leaned in, and placed his lips on Louis’.

Thanks for reading! Ohmigosh i can't believe I really posted that! Ahahah *dies*

Please comment, and if you liked it, vote and become a fan! 

I'll try to get the next chapter up soon! 

xoxo Michy~

P.S. I know it's not good.. It was my first piece of fanfiction writing ;)