Epilogue

Heyoooo~ 

Yes, that's right. I have finally decided to write the EPILOGUE TO THE DIRECTION NEVER CHANGES!!!!!! Well ya, it's gonna suck but watever.. ENJOY!

Narrator's POV

It had been three years since Louis and Harry had become a couple; One since they had come out. Just five months after Larry Stylinson had become real, fans were shocked to see that Niam Horayne had as well. 

Sure, the famous boy band was getting backlash, seeing that four out of their five band members were gay. Some parents had even forbidden their kids from listening to their music.

But that was just the people who didn't believe in true love.

Zayn had found himself a great girl, and was very supportive of his bandmates' relationships with each other. 

It was actually quite surprising to see that One Direction's popularity had actually increased since the boys coming out, instead of decreasing as they had predicted.

When Louis and Harry had first gone to talk to Simon about their relationship, their former mentor was not surprised at all. He had always suspected that the two boys had something very special between them. Simon warned the two bandmates that not everybody would be supportive of their relationship, and the boys understood. They came out on a live interview with Sugarscape a week later. 

Louis and Harry were happier than ever, fans just as overjoyed. #LarryStylinsonForever had become a worldwide trend on Twitter, and the internet had nearly exploded. They were no longer confined to sharing their love with each other behind closed doors. The two held hands in public, and often a quick peck, leading Larry shippers to squeal. 

Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles got married on July 23rd, 2020, the tenth anniversary of the creation of One Direction. Niall Horan and Liam Payne tied the knot just five years later, on the same day. 

For all the members of 1D, the direction was never going to change.

Always remember, children, that true love comes in many different forms, none of them wrong in any way. Follow your heart, and don't let what anyone says or does get to you. 

Thank you for reading the epilogue! I love you so much :)

...Not as much as I love Larry though ;D

Forever loving Larry Stylinson,

Michy xoxo

P.S. Oh mi larry.. i just realized this story has over 1000 reads! omigod im crying :') it means the world that u guyz took the time to read my very short, very sucky first fanfiction :D I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHHHHHHHH <3<3<3 again, not as much as larry stylinson <3

P.S.S. follow me on twittah @hazzahandloueh and on tumblr: hazzahandloueh :)

P.S.S.S. (LAST ONE) GUYS I CANT BELIEVE IVE GOTTEN SO MANY READS I AM LITERALLY CRYING :'D IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD IF YOU GUYS ALSO CHECKED OUT MY FIC CALLED JEALOUSY! <3