Part 5

• Dedicated to all my beautiful, wonderful, amazing fans... and Larry Stylinson <3

Hey guyz! 

So I found out that I personally like reading fanfics more than writing them so I decided to conclude my first fanfic with this chapter :) 

Here is Chapter 5 of The Direction Never Changes!

Louis' POV

My heart nearly stopped when harry muttered those three precious words. Three syllables. Eight letters. I knew that he probably just meant it in a brotherly way, but that didn't stop my heart from soaring.

I couldn't deny it any longer. I was completely and utterly in love tiwh my best mate, Harold Edward Styles.

Those sea green eyes, those irresistible curls. HIs beautiful dimples, that come with that gorgeous smile. His sexy laugh, and flirtatious ways. That low and raspy voice that made a shiver run down my spine. Those rough lips, that always curled up into a smirk.

If only he knew what he was doing to me.

As I slowly took my arms off his waist, he pouted.

"What is it, Haz?" I asked curiously.

"Put your arms back around me." He demanded sheepishly.

I laughed as I put my arms back around him.

"Hey guys! Is the next batch ready yet?" Niall skipped into the kitchen, but stopped when he saw the position Harry and I were in.

I blushed, and started to back away, but Harry held my hands in place on his waist.

Niall stared for a few moments, then grinned.

"I'll leave you two alone... Just get that next batch out soon!" He sang and walked out.

I looked at Harry, who was also blushing.

"We are too cute," I said, winking at him.

Haz laughed. "We are, Boo."

My heart pace quickened as he leaned closer to me. He closed his eyes, and I did the same.

His lips pressed against mine, softly, yet firmly.

I backed away, and stared into his eyes.

"I love you," he said again, but in a different way.

I leaned in and pecked his lips.

"I love you too." 

The End.

Thank you so much for actually taking the time to read my horrible first fanfiction :") each time i see that i have a comment or message, or see that someone has become a fan, my heart nearly bursts with joy. 

I never would have been able to be motivated if it weren't for you guys, who waited patiently while I uploaded my crappy chapters. 

I love you guys soo much! 

And if I get enough reads, or if I wake up some day and feel like it, I'll write an epilogue. 

Oh and be sure to check out something i wrote up, that could possibly turn into a one shot or short story... not sure yet. 

Thank you guyz soo much! Love you!

xoxo Michy <3

P.S. While you're here go check out my other works!