The Blind Date

A Sparia one shot....

Spencer's Pov:

"Em if I say yes to this stupid blind date will you stop trying to set me up!" I ask annoyed.

"Yes! Just give this girl a chance! She's Hanna's friend and Hanna says that she would be a good match for you!" Emily exclaims. Hanna is Emily's girlfriend that is obsessed with trying to be the "Love Whisperer" or at least that's what she calls herself.

"Fine but this is the last one I'm doing. Then you tell the "Love Whisperer" to stay out of my love life." I agree.

"Hey! Hanna is just trying to help you so you don't end up being an old cat lady with 20 cats!" She argued.

I giggle "I already agreed when is this happening?"

"Friday, it will give you about three days to get whatever crawled up your ass out." She chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

Aria's Pov:

"Just trust me Spencer is a nice girl. Just give her a chance." Hanna tried to reason.

I sighed, "Fine I'll give it a try."

"Great! The date will be on Friday so it gives us time to shop till we drop! Come on!" Hanna said pulling me out the door.

Spencer's Pov:

The week surprising went by fast and each day leading up to the date I became more excited. I have been on a lot of these but this time I feel really confident that this date is going to go well.

When Friday finally rolled around I couldn't be any more nervous and excited. I was sitting in a cute vegan restaurant just outside of town waiting for my date. I waited for what seemed like hours before I finally decided to leave.

When I was getting up the door opened and I saw her. Her hair bouncing on her shoulders when she walked. Her eyes glistening with hope and worry. I hadn't noticed that she had already made her way over to me. I was completely lost in her eyes.

"Hello. Are you Spencer?" She asked taking me out of my trance.

"Y-yes" I said mentally slapping myself for stuttering. She sits down smirking at me.

"You look stunning." I said dreamily and she turned a light shade of red.

"You don't look to bad yourself." She replied causing me to blush.

The waiter came over breaking the comfortable silence to take our order. We ordered and the food came out shortly after.

Aria's Pov:

The date date with Spencer was going extremely well. I felt like we connected. She was amazing. We ate in silence but not an awkward silence it was more of a comfortable silence that filled the air around us. Occasionally we would steal glances and blush when our eyes would meet.

"So tell me about yourself." She said breaking the silence that filled the air around us and from that moment on the date was filled with smiles and laughs as we told eachother about one an other.

Spencer's Pov:

The drive back to Aria's was filled with the same silence that filled the air around us earlier but we were perfectly happy with it. We arrived too soon for my liking. As I pulled up into her driveway I got out of the car to walk her up to the door.

"I had a great time tonight." Aria said with a smile on her face.

"Me too." I said with the same smile looking deep into her eyes.

Looking into each others eyes we both leaned in and in that moment when our lips touched I could feel fireworks going off in my mind. I could feel the spark on my lips and when we pulled apart. I looked into those beautiful hazel eyes and I could see my American Dream, Aria and I holding eachother close while we watched our children play in the front yard of our white house. In that exact moment I knew Aria was the one and I knew she felt the same.

Wow.... That took me a while. I hope you liked it.
~ Graycee