Chapter Three

Marcus escorted the Agent Kids out of the ship. As soon as they got out, a man was standing there. It was Moonface, the man who Marcus talked to.

"I see we have new Minors. I'm surprised that one Dark Legionnaire was able to make it back with 9 Minors! Anyways, you nine are our Minors from now on. I am Moonface of the Dark One Ship. Do not resist us, or you will be purged! You will serve our Holy Messiah with your last and every breath. You see, trillions of years ago, the Elder Gods created the Multiverse. But they failed to make it perfect. Then the god of darkness, Nousaurong, became an evil tyrant and removed the purity of the Multiverse, creating evil. The Multiverse was failing, as we Mortals were nothing but playthings. But then Emperor Deathshadow stepped forward! He gave us our freedom! He gave us hope to beat Nousaurong! Most people say Exzar defeated Nousaurong. But that's not entirely true! Exzar was able to defeat Nousaurong using the Sword of Light, which was forged by Deathshadow! So technically, it was Emperor Deathshadow who destroyed Nousaurong! After the God Wars, Emperor Deathshadow wanted to make the world perfect again after it was tainted by Nousaurong. But Exzar said no! That proves that Exzar, the hero of the God Wars, is not our savior, but our jailer! So he founded the Dark Legion and vowed to create a perfect, holy world. He swore he would make the Multiverse great again," said Moonface.

"YOU'RE WRONG!!!", Lina yelled in anger.

"What was that?!", said Moonface.

"He won't make it perfect........he'll....um...make it supercalifragilisticexpialidociously perfect!", lied Lina.

"Thank you, young lady! You're absolutely right, he'll make it beyond perfect!", said Moonface.

Man, that was close! Lina almost blew their cover! She needed to sound like an actual good worker! She needed to stop being Waldo and be Lina! She wasn't a boy, but a girl!

"Welcome to the Kiln! In three days, we will be going to Locrith to begin the Death Games! There, we will sort you out into teams. The rules are simple, kill as much people as you can! The team with the most kills wins the most food. The teams that are either killed completely or have the least kills loses! You are allowed to do cannibalism during this event. Now take this pickax and thrust it into the ground. Keep digging until you find an ingot of Ultramantium or Adamantium. GET TO WORK AND DON'T SLOW DOWN!!! I'D LIKE TO HEAR SOME NICE RTHYM COMIN FROM YOU ALL!!! Remember, work can set you free! LONG LIVE DEATHSHADOW!!!!", said Moonface.

The Agent Kids paused. Lina was so used to being Waldo, the boy who fought Dark Cranky. As Waldo, she lost two friends: Lukas and Vanessa. She didn't want to honor her archenemy.

"SAY IT WITH ME!!! LONG LIVE DEATHSHADOW!!! SAY IT RIGHT NOW!!!", yelled Moonface.

Lina was snapped back from her flashbacks as Waldo.

"Um...Long....live...Dark Cranky," the Agent Kids hesitated.

"WITH PRIDE!!! HIS NAME IS DEATHSHADOW!!!! NOT DARK CRANKY!!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!! GALTRAXIANS?!!! SAY IT AGAIN, OR I'LL BRAND YOU!!!", yelled Moonface.

"Long live Deathshadow," the Agent Kids said at different times.

"AGAIN!!! WITH PRIDE AND IN RTHYM!!! ARE YOU A BUNCH OF FOOLISH AGENT KIDS WHO ARE ASKING FOR DEATH?!!! OR ARE YOU ONE OF US?!!!", yelled Moonface.

"Long live Deathshadow," said the Agent Kids.

"Good! GET TO WORK!!", yelled Moonface.

So the Agent Kids began mining. Since the Agent Kids were Elementors, mining wasn't that difficult.

"Fire - I mean William, how do people reforge Ultramantium and Adamantium into weapons? If they're indestructible, how can people melt them?", said Lina.