I Can't Have You

I know i can't have you

Love of a friend

I can't forget you, day by day

Tok, tok, tok! I knocked the hotel room's door in front of me. But there is no answer from the owner of the room.

"Ryeowook-ah! Kim Ryeowook!" I tried to call in hoping he will hear it. I hugged my pillow that i take from my room, waiting this damn door to open quickly. After a while, a 'bang!' sound came from the room and the door opened. Ryeowook standing there while rub his forehead.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Sorry, i was bathing and come in hurry. My head got a kiss from my door. Ah, it's hurt.." his forehead look red. I just let out a small laughter.

"That's what you got from being careless." I joked. He pouted and dragged me in.

"What are you doing here anyway?" He throw the towel to the chair.

"Ryeowook-ah, sleep with me." I said. I jump to his bed.

"Why?" He asked with confused look.

"There is something strange in my room. Sleep with me, Ryeowook-ah. It's scary." I said pleadingly.

"Okay okay, let's go then." He took his phone and pulled me to get up. We are going to my room as quick as we can.

"You're scared of the ghost, Kyu?" Ryeowook teased me.

"It's not like that!" I pouted while open the door of my room. We got in and i immediately jump to my bed. I'm so tired and sleepy, this is just because that damn ghost or whatever. Ryeowook just walk in to my bed and get a comfortable position to sleep.

"It's better now.." i said with a low voice. I'm looking to Ryeowook's face beside me. That wet hair looks sexy on him. That face without make up looks more manly. I told him many times how good his skin but he stil not having a confidence without make up. If only he can see how perfect he is.

"Let's sleep, Kyu." Ryeowook turn to me, smile and trying to close his eyes.

'If only.. this beautiful creature in front of me become mine. How happy i will be?' just like that my mind keep thinking about impossible thing. How stupid i am. He is my precious friend, i can't ask for more. I will be too greedy, didn't i? He will never love me too.. i know he is close with some girls these day. But still, i want him. This pain can't escape my chest.

Bang! Just when i'm in a deep thought, a loud voice coming from the window. Ryeowook who just got into dreamland open his eyes in shock.

"What is that?" He asked in panic. I got up and check to window but there is nothing. I looked up to Ryeowook with confused look, shaking my head.

Ding! Ding! Another voice come from the door, like someone has played with the automatic lock. I run to Ryeowook side.

"See? I'm not lying!" I hold his hands tight. He just nodding.

"Let's just sleep in my room, Kyukyu. Bring your luggage and move to my room." As i heard that i take my stuff from the room, bring out my luggage and leave the room with Ryeowook as fast as possible.

----

"Ryeowook-ah, i love you." I told him this words many times. He will always tell me he love me too. Everytime, he will smile and caressing me. Little did he know, those words not meaning the same as his. It's not love from a friend, it's love of a friend who have romantic feeling to him. But he can't see that. And i need to get rid of this feeling. This is not right..

"I love you too." Ryeowook smile and make a heart shape with his hand. So cute as always.

"Yah! You two the magnae have fun by yourself." Heechul and Leeteuk-hyung come to dining table. Ryeowook just chuckled while preparing dinner.

"That's right. I love you too, Wookie." Donghae run to hug Ryeowook and the others walk in.

"Yah! Don't touch my dongsaeng." Kangin kicked Donghae's butt.

"AH! That's hurt hyung!" Donghae screaming in pain and run to sit beside Eunhyuk.

"You guys just sit up and eat! I'm hungry." Shindong command and taking the whole bowl.

"Yah! Don't eat by yourself." Eunhyuk tried taking the bowl back. And after that we just got a chitchat while eating. Super Junior is really a noisy group, but i'm glad i've joining this crazy people. I always be happy as long i have them around.

"We have schedule at 7pm. Go get yourself ready." Teukie-hyung told us after finishing dinner.

•~•