Burning

Breathlessly i love you

Only love you

My heart when look towards you is burning

"We have a more fun and important game coming up," the MC said while we're cleaning up from the last game. "It's the game you wanted. Moving paper with the lips." He countinue while smiling.

"The fans told us through the internet that they wanted to see this game again." Leeteuk-hyung gives some explanation.

"Did anyone's lips touch?" The MC asked.

"Yes, they did. It will be even more competitive today." Leeteuk-hyung answer with high spirit.

After i hear that, i remember how we first doing this game. That was when we're having competition for making mini dramas. The different is just we are using cards that time and it's hard to suck on our lips. I can remember how much i got nervous while playing because of Ryeowook. I think that day i haven't realize this feeling, and that's the weird things i can ever thinking about. Everytime i send cards to Ryeowook, we always laughing and got nervous. Shindong-hyung scold us because of that, but we just can't help it. Even the MC said there is something strange between us. Everytime our lips touch behind the cards, my hands a little shaking and my mind just not in the right place. What are we doing anyway? What is this stupid game making me feels awkward with Ryeowook? And why we keep laughing? I'm not even doing that with Shindong-hyung, this nervousness only come with Ryeowook. That's what i'm thinking about back then. But looking towards now, i understand. Why he is the only one.

There is once too when we playing pepero game with biscuit stick in Intimate Note show. When i know i got Ryeowook beside me, i'm in a little shock. But there is something weird happen, i'm not that nervous anymore, tried to be calm. Our lips just nearly touch, and at that moment butterfly goes in my stomach. I want time to stop, even for a second. Or else, i want to push Ryeowook's lips to mine at that time. If only i have chance.

"Donghae and Siwon kissed!" The MC chuckled. I got my mind back at this time. Watching the handsome team playing, with black hole because of Donghae. He even kissed again with Siwon, causing fans screaming. He is bad at playing game, everytime we got into two team, the team he got in always lose.

"Now it's the ugly team!" The MC come to us, asking how we will win this game. I just laughing the time Yesung show how to suck the paper and MC tell how ugly he is. I'm sorry but i think i even better than that, hyung.

"Okay, ready? Go!" The game began. I watch how Sungmin pass the paper to Ryeowook. In that short time while Ryeowook turn his body, i watch his eyes looking through me and just like that i got confidence. I pass the paper without fail. The MC even wondering if i've been practice before. The truth is, i just want to touch that lips of Ryeowook as much as possible. No, i mean i just want to win the game. But looking at those eyes, giving me strength in weird ways. Is it alright to hide in the name of 'paper kissing game'? I will never have a chance like this again in the future. But just how come i can be really good at kissing while Ryeowook is in front of me? I'm going crazy with this thought in my head. But fortunately because of that our team is winning. While we got a break a few minutes in backstage, i'm going close to him who joking with Yesung-hyung.

"Ryeowook-ah." I called.

"Mm?" He turn to me. Yesung-hyung run to Shindong-hyung and teased him.

"Cook me something delicious when we back, i need to recover fast." I told him and chuckled.

"What are you saying, my food is always delicious! Recovering from what? You're not sick." He touch my forehead a little.

"Yeah, okay chef. Recover from the pain in my eyes." I rubbed my eyes a little.

"What's wrong with your eyes?"

"It's got burning looking at you." I said jokingly. He pouted and push my chest.

"Why me?! I will make you eat carrot all day!" He hit my hand again and again. I just laughing because of his cuteness. I like to teased Ryeowook, his expression is priceless. I will go to kitchen just to disturb him while cooking.

'It's not a joke, Ryeonggu. My eyes going to explode watching you close to someone else.' as i got myself a little smile to pouting Ryeowook, i let my brain talking to itself.

"Leeteuk-hyung will go to army after this.." Ryeowook said in small voice, looking to Teukie-hyung with others.

"Yeah, i think there will be a hard time without him." I nodded.

"Do you think Eunhyuk can lead us?" Ryeowook asked.

"Nope, it's better be me. I can control all of you keke!" I laughing with ambitious eyes. Ryeowook hit my hand once again.

"No way! We will be in the hell with evil leading super junior!" He protest.

"Then what are you? Evil must leads by evil."

"I'm angel. Can't you see? Even our fans agree with me." He said while trying to show how innocent he is.

"You just look angel but inside evil like me." I teased.

"Yah! No way, i'm innocent." Then we laugh together. It's funny how he said innocent with cute act. While we trying catch our breath, i look up to the stage.

"Ryeonggu.." i called him.

"Mm?"

"Can't evil fall in love with an angel?" I asked. Ryeowook turn to me with confused look.

"Why? You found an angel?" He asked me back. I look to him, watching his eyes with a deep meaning. And after awhile i come back to reality.

"What are you saying? You just tell me i'm an evil?" I hit his hands and he start to laugh again.

"You are always be." After he said that he run to hyungs, hiding from me. I just chuckled and run to catch him.

•~•c

NB : carrot is good for your eyes