Chapter 3 Thomas

~As of this point on, this will be written in one point of view per chapter. Next chap will be in Rose's P.O.V the one after will be Thomas, and then Rose, and etc. You guys know what I mean?~

Chapter 3
Thomas P.O.V

I stared at my wrist. The IV just had to be in my biggest vein. I close my eyes, applying pressure onto my wrists, before pulling out the IV. Despite the blood trickling down my arm, I smiled. I was finally no longer attached to any of the hospital's shit. 

Holding my arm, I walked out of my room, relieved seeing the isolated hallway. I made my way into the bathroom, rinsing off the blood, and applying a paper towel.

I took this chance to examine myself. Tit length red hair, pale complexion, freckles scattered all over the face and nose. A teeny tiny button nose, small dry lips and semi dark green eyes.  I lifted up my hands and saw how small Rose's hands where. Her fingers were long and petite, just like her. I noticed a bruise that covered up most of the face. Some places where bandaged up.

"You know this is the guys bathroom," He said. I stopped looking at my reflection and noticed a man -maybe in his mid 20's- checking out Rose's body.

"Yeah? So?" I asked trying to ignore the anger building up inside me.

"You don't look like a guy to me," He walked toward me and out his arm around my waist.  I tried removing his arms, and then the asswhole kissed my neck. It wasn't even a kiss! If anything it felt like he was licking my neck like a puppy. I had my hand trail toward his crotch and squeezed it with all my might, making sure I used my nails causing him to scream in pain. I dropped my hand and spat on him.

"I was born a guy and woke up a female. It's gonna take me a while to get used to being in this body asshole. Try something like that on me again and I will fucking kill you. And no, I'm not gay," I walked out of the bathroom, shoulders and jaw tensed. My hands were balled into fists. I could feel anger coursing through my veins.

That dick seriously tried having sex with me. I mean yes, Rose is smoking hot, any guy would want to see her naked-

 Wait a second.

 I'm in Rose's body.

I can totally see her naked.

My anger dissolved and a smirk appeared on my face.

 Maybe this switch wasn't that bad.

No Thomas, you need to find Rose, and reverse this. And then you can get her naked.

Don't get me wrong, there's multiple other things I'd like to do with Rose. Make her laugh, smile, happy. She's a really great gal when she's not infuriated with me. But she's adorable when she's mad. Her nose scrunches up, cheeks get red. She even puffs out her cheeks. It's the cutest thing I swear. You just have to see her to understand how cute she is. She's like an angry kitten.

I smiled thinking about Rose getting all angry before frowning.

I'd never have a shot with a girl like that.

***
After hours of peeking into doors I found my body laying limply in a hospital bed. I was shocked to see that I wasn't that banged up. Sure bruises and scars but hey, just more for the collection.

 "Rose, wake up," I said shaking her, or should I say my body?

Anywho, the body's eyes flickered and meet mine.

"What the hell happened?" Asked my body.

"I don't know! I thought you'd know! You know everything," I answered.

"No I don't! Thomas this is insane! How did this all even happen? Things like this only happen in fiction!" Rose asked, her voice cracking as if she was going to cry. Or should I say my voice?

I walked toward Rose and wrapped my arms around her. "We'll figure this out kid."

"What if we don't!? What if we're permanently stuck like this!? What do we do? Thomas I'm so lost," A weep escaped the body. You see if she was in her own body, that might of been cute but since she's in mine it was just plain weird.

"We'll figure it out. Everything will fall into place. For now just let it all out," I said softly. And that's exactly what she did. Cried until she fell asleep.

As badly as I wanted to stay with her cuddling with myself didn't sound to pleasing.

Plus... she had a boner.

You don't know awkward until you feel a boner poking your thigh.... In someone else's body.

I made my way back to my room wondering one thing.

How on earth are we going to solve this?