Chapter 2

Heechul vowed to himself to stay away from the rider, whose name he found out was Sungmin. However, he realized that the more he stays away, the more Sungmin would approach him. Recess, lunch and dismissal. Sungmin would be waiting outside of his classroom for him to come out. Today is just one of the rare lunchtimes that he was able to escape from Sungmin.

“I think it’s good that you’re hanging out with him though.” Eeteuk said as he was currently having lunch with Heechul. “Sungmin haven’t caused any troubles for a while and if he did, it’s only minor ones. You‘ve been a good influence to him.”

“Exactly how Siwon had been a good influence to me.” Heechul replied. “Everything that happened between Sungmin and I are exactly the same with what happened between Siwon and me. I also used to wait for Siwon outside his classroom during recess, lunch and dismissal. If this keeps going on…”

“You think that you and Sungmin might end up together?”

“I don’t want that to happen. I have Siwon as my boyfriend.”

“Heechul, you’re not really falling for Sungmin, at least not for who he really is. You’re just falling over for the memories and flashbackss”

~*~*~*~*~FLASHBACK~*~*~*~*~

Heechul had the habit of smoking at the school’s rooftop. Siwon found him. He was surprise that Siwon was actually looking for him because that guy was usually busy trying to get away from him.

“So what brings you here?” Heechul asked as smoke came out from his mouth.

“Don’t do that. It’s bad for your health.” Siwon grabbed the cigarette from Heechul’s hand and threw it away.

“You just threw away my oral gratification. Now what are you going to do about it?” Heechul didn’t complained when he was pulled roughly for a kiss. He as more satisfied with this kind of oral gratification.

“This is one of the reasons why I don’t want you to smoke. Your breath stinks.” Siwon said when they broke the kiss.

~*~*~*~*~END OF FLASHBACK~*~*~*~*~

After his conversation with Eeteuk, Heechul went out to look for Sungmin and found him smoking at the school’s rooftop. He walked silently so Sungmin didn’t notice him. He took the smoke away from Sungmin’s hand and threw it.

“Hey! I wasn’t finished yet…” Sungmin was ready to punch at whoever was interrupting his smoke before he found out that it was Heechul. “Oh, it’s you.”

“Don’t smoke. It’s bad for your health.” Heechul said, realizing that he said the same words as Siwon did in the past.

“So what do you suggest I do? Suck a lollipop? Chew a bubblegum?”

“What about making out?” Heechul crushed his lips against Sungmin’s and thrust his tongue in Sungmin’s mouth. This is how Heechul finally understood what Eeteuk was trying to tell him. If it weren’t for the past memories and flashbacks, there’s no way Heechul would have kissed Sungmin or be interested in him at the first place. He wasn’t falling for Sungmin. He was falling for his old self that he sees in Sungmin.

Heechul thought that Sungmin might try to get more closer to him after the kiss. But instead, Sungmin stayed away from him and simply returned to making pranks and causing trouble at school. He got a lot of detentions and different kinds of punishments.

“I don’t understand why he’s staying away from me. That’s not how I reacted when Siwon first kissed me. I took the kiss as a sign that Siwon allowed me to be more closer to him so I did everything I could to be closer to him. That’s how we ended up in a relationship.” Heechul explained to Eeteuk. Heechul went back to spending time with his friend, Eeteuk, now that Sungmin no longer hangs out with him.

“Now, you‘ve finally seen something different. Sungmin may have been similar to your old self but he is not you so of course, he would have to act differently sometime. Anyway, isn’t it a good thing? It means you won’t end up with Sungmin after all.” Eeteuk observed his friend’s expression and he could tell that Heechul isn’t really happy that Sungmin is staying away from.

“Yeah, I guess it’s a good thing.” Heechul sounded more like he was convincing himself that it was better off this way.

“By the way, I would also like to point out that you cheated on Siwon the moment you kissed Sungmin.”

Heechul groaned. “I know.” He may not have regretted what he did but he still felt some guilt.

“Since you already cheated a bit, then why not go all the way?”

“Eeteuk, do you know what you’re talking about? You’re encouraging me to cheat!!!”

“Heechul, I’m your friend and I want you to be happy.” Eeteuk said sincerely. “Go out with Sungmin. Try to get to know more about Sungmin and stop having those flashbacks. It’s because of those flashbacks that caused you have feelings for Sungmin. Without the flashbacks, try to see if you still feel something for Sungmin.”

“I don’t know how to stop having flashbacks.”

“Since Sungmin and your old self are quite similar, you can’t stop him from triggering flashbacks but you shouldn’t follow what Siwon did in the past. Try to make it different this time around. Then as much as possible create new memories with Sungmin.”

“What about Siwon?”

“Tell him everything once you’ve figured out your feelings for Sungmin.”

The next day, Sungmin was surprise to see Heechul waiting for him outside the classroom for lunch. Heechul treated him to lunch and acted quite friendly. Then they went to the library because Heechul was very set on tutoring Sungmin. “Why are you suddenly being nice to me?” Sungmin asked as he looked at Heechul suspiciously.

Instead of replying, Heechul threw back a question. “Why were you suddenly avoiding me?”

“I like you.” Sungmin blurted out. “But you have a boyfriend. I don’t want to cause any trouble.”

“You’re a troublemaker. You’re suppose to cause troubles.” Heechul smirked. “And where’s the confidence you had when I first met you? You’re not suppose to back out easily just because the person you like has a boyfriend.”

By the way Heechul sounded, Sungmin knew that Heechul must have liked him back even if it‘s not much. He knew that Heechul was giving him a chance. “So are you willing to cheat on your boyfriend?”

“I already did. I kissed you, remember?”

END of chapter 2~

To be continued~…

A/N: I had a hard time continuing this. It’s not easy to write this story @_@ There’s just so many options and plots going on in my head for this story and so I confuse myself~ XD;; Comments please?