INTERLUDE: WINGS

A good ten minutes passed by, Lurin opens her eyes, looking at the sleeping figure next to her. She hold his face in her tiny hands, caressing it softly so that she won't wake him up. 

Lurin: You're dead asleep, Cookie.

She said as she lets out a soft giggles. 

Lurin: Thanks for the song. You did and do make me feel like home. Thanks for treating me nicely and makes me feel loved when you don't know much about me.

She puts down her hand and let them loose on his chest, sleepiness starting to make it's way. 

Lurin: I'm comfortable with you here, by my side. But at some point, it hurts. You remind me of him.

She mutters and sleep the next second with tears in her eyes. 

The next morning, it's hectic with Jin preparing their breakfast and shouting at the boys to get up, take a shower before having their breakfast

Jin: Jimin-ie! Go wake Yoongi and Jungkook up. They sleep like a log for God sake!

Jimin: Okay, Hyung.

He says as he makes his way to their room leaving the kitchen. Meanwhile, other BTS members already sit on their respective chair at the dining table waiting for the remaining members who are not awake yet. 

J-Hope: Hyung, Lurin didn't come home last night?

Jin: I don't know Hobi-ah.. I was dead asleep yesterday. It was a really rough day yesterday with all that bursted out emotions.

Taehyung: What about Jungkook? At what time did he come back yesterday?

RapMon: That brat didn't even say where he's going yesterday. We all fall asleep like a dead body not knowing what happen after that.

Jin: Aish! Where's that Jimin-ie boy?! I asked him to wake Yoongi and Jungkook's up just now, is he sleeping again?!

Jin says frustrated at his younger member. He himself goes to the exact room placing Yoongi, Jungkook and maybe Jimin who'd be joining them sleeping again! 

Jin: Yah, Park Jimin! I told you to... What are you doing standing at the door frame when I told you to wake them up?

Jimin doesn't answer but point to the direction of Jungkook's bed. Jin is utterly shocked at what he's looking at. 

Suga: You guys are so loud early in the morning!

Suga said as he wakes up from his sleep. Suga's eyes is dine with both Jimin and Jin who are looking at Jungkook's bed. Confused as hell, he turns his head to the same direction and, 

Suga: What the heck both of them are doing right now?

Jin: Exactly!

They are watching a real life picture of Jungkook and Lurin sleeping together, with Lurin in Jungkook's arm and her hand snakes around his waist, head buried in his chest, engulfed each other in warmth. Jimin is jealous. Jin is frustrated while Suga wants to break them apart. Despite being jealous, Jimin still stay calm and walk to his maknae to wake him up.