New information/theory about Brian's death

So guys, I've found a video on YouTube, reading out loud Hoodie's Creepypasta story. *cringes* Just by reading the title, I already knew the MH Fandom would await me in the comment section (and I didn't get disappointed at all!)

However, then I found this:

I don't know how true this is, but it'd kind of make sense as to why Alex said to Tim, and I quote:

"I know exactly what happened to Brian¹. [...] and he died here* slowly² [...]."

¹Entry #86 at 8:27
²Same entry from 8:37 to 8:39

*the place they're at is unknown to me, but I guess (because of the distortion shown in the video) that they're at THE ARK. However, we all do know that Brian supposedly died in Benedict Hall, not "here", so this quote might actually be a prove to Brian being tortured before/to death. Or at least it proves that Brian was alive after falling off the edge.

What is kind of confusing although is what Alex is exactly saying:

"You killed him and he died here slowly² [...]"

It's the same quote as it is further up this chapter, as you surely noticed. I just fully quoted him.

So he is saying that Tim killed Brian, but at the same time he states that Brian died elsewhere than Benedict Hall, where Tim pushed him off the edge. So either I'm putting too many thoughts in his words, aka the script Troy, Joseph and Tim wrote with many thoughts behind every word, or Alex wanted to confuse Brian, or Tim somehow did kill Brian at THE ARK after pushing him off.

*dramatically sigh* Theories. Theories everywhere. We will never be free. :')

---

I do apologize for the lack of updates. Maybe there will be coming stuff from now on (although I am still in Greece), but not promising anything.

Because honestly, I don't have a clue what to write about.