MH Character x Reader/OC - Talkin' about it

This is not a (short) story about a MH character x a Reader/OC! Just a normal talk. With my opinion. Yep.

We all know that there are fanfictions and other original works (like this shit) about, as an example, Marble Hornets. And that's fine. Like, just live and let die. I don't care.

But although I might not care about what you guys are writing/doing, I still would like to voice my opinion about one "special kind" (can you call it that..?) of fanfictions: The "MH x Reader/OC"s.

As said, I don't care what you write and this is just my personal opinion. Not trying to offend anyone, so please hakuna ya tattas.

I, personally, dislike those story types.

Most of the times, the author is just adding a character to the plot and makes the reader/OC stick to one of the MH characters. I think that's kind of annoying and.. distracting? I'm missing the word here, but just imagine:

You watched Marble Hornets and then read a story, which basically just re-tells it, but with a character added. It's irritating (Yes! Found it!) and also plain boring.

Then there is another thing: Marble Hornets "itself".

Marble Hornets is a fandom in which it is difficult (not impossible, though) to add another character, especially if you don't want them to be the fifth wheel. I mean, just look at every character. They all have something unique, inreplaceable.

And then there's your character who is glued to Jay. And just stays with him. Basta.

Ya gettin' tha point? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

---
This is my opinion, and you don't have to share it or even understand it (or my "arguments") at all. I hope you guys do, though.

Anyways, this book will probably just have a total of 15 chapters because, let's be honest here, I don't have any ideas at all. Also, I think I should just "move on" lmao.

But.. How do you like creepy pasta with some sense and pepper?.. ~