Jealous Doctor Medic x Reader

It was an ordinary day at Tuefort. You were a mercenary on the (blu/red team). You loved your team and they loved you back. It was surprising how a woman like you, would become friends with a bunch of deadly mercenaries. But there was one mercenary that you had eyes for, and that was your team's medic. You loved everything about him, his handsome face, his well built body, his intelligence, everything. He was a piece of art to you.

But you never really told Medic about your feelings, because you couldn't handle the thought of being rejected by him. He was perfect. But you dont know how the German feels about you. You have no clue. You dreamt of being with him, but you knew that would never happen..or would it?

Today was a cool and sunny day in tuefort. All of you guys were getting ready for the fight between you and the (reds/blues). "5.4.3.2.1. Begin!" Yelled the administrator. All of you guys gave out a battle cry and ran out to the battle field. You were shooting your 9 millimeter Glocke at the opposite team's scout. You managed to shoot the scout in the head. You started taunting, but the thing you didn't know was something bad was going to happen. Suddenly you feel a sharp pain on your side.

Medic's POV:

"(Y/N) LOOK OUT FOR ZHE SPY!!" I tried to yell to her. She didn't hear me. The spy uncloaked behind her and stabbed her in the side. No one hurts MIEN (y/n)! No One! I ran up to the spy and sliced him in half with my bonesaw, his torso falling to the ground, leaking the red ooze I know too well. (Y/n) was one the ground, bleeding and in pain from the deep stand wound. "Its ok Liebe, I vill heal you." I said worried. The healing beam started healing her damaged body, all cuts and bruises gone.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Thank you Medic, I dont know what this team would do with out you and your skills." She said with her cute smile. Ahhh, her smile..it makes me feel like I had butterflies in my stomach. To be honest, I've had feelings for Fraulein (y/n). She is such a schön woman. I love her..but I dont know if she likes me back. Thats why I never want to tell her, I cant handle her rejecting me. One day, one day I will have the courage to tell her.

Your POV:

I was very relieved that Medic came to my aid. If it wasn't for medic finding me and healing me quickly, I would have bleed to death. I stared at his tall broad figure, mesmerized by his handsome face. "Frau? Are you ok?" "Hmm? Oh, uhh..." I blushed in embarrassment. "Y-yeah Im fine."
"(Y/N)!! Holy crap are you all right?!?" Yelled scout. I turned my head and saw him running to me and Medic.

No one's POV:

Now, you like scout, but as a friend. Sometimes, he would hit on you, which would make you uncomfortable. You and scout are like two good friends, atleast thats what you thought. You knew scout had a crush on you, but since you had eyes for Medic, it made the situation even more awkard.

Sometimes when he's flirting, you would give scout a hint that you're not interested, but he was too 'blind' to even notice it. You wished that Medic was the one flirting with you. The one to make you his girlfriend.
You wanted him in your life.

Medic's POV:

I was completely focused with (y/n)'s face..and got a little side tracked from her body. God she was so cute. I want her as mien girlfriend. She the only woman that I layed eyes on for a long time. I was about to help her up, but that dumkopft, scout, came running to us. That little rat, always trying to get his way with mien love. If I was dating (y/n), I would hurt him so bad for making googly eyes at her.