Lovey Dovey Medic x Reader

It was a hot and sunny day. You and the (blu/red) were battling hard against the opposite team. Sweat dripped from your forehead, Falling and smearing on your chest and neck.
The adrenaline pumping your heart and the anxiety that courses out through your body. This was your fourth time battling between the other team. You were a new merc that was hired by the administrator.

You captured the last point. You watched as the glowing (blue/red) light switched to your team's color. You smiled widely as the anouncer had declared that your team had won the battle. The other mercs came towards you and cheered you on, yelling your name in celebration over and over again. You blushed a bit embarrassed while giggling to yourself. "Wow (y/n) you did amazing out there!" Said Engie. You pointed your eyes down a little shy. All of you walked to the base, with you in the very front of the group. You weren't a very social person. You were more of a solo type of person and usually you were quiet and shy with the other guys and spent most of your time on a slope on the roof of the base where you'd relax and think.

You and the team were having some dinner together. You sat by the Medic in which you didn't face him or acknowledged him. The first time you meet him, you froze up and was nervous when he shook your hand and said hello to you. You were flustered and nervous when he took your hand. Thats when you realized you had the biggest crush on him. You  were fascinated by his intelligent ways on the battle grounds. It intrigued you to the point where you studied his moves in battles. "So, (y/n), how do jou like it here so far?" Medic asked you with a crooked smile. You blushed and tried to speak but no words came out. "Uh...um good yup very nice and...yeah.." You quickly got up, put your plate in the since and walked out the room quickly to your comfort zone.

Medic's POV:

Sometimes I wonder why does (y/n) act so shy, especially with me. She so isolated yet she has this glow on her that I almost get lost at. The way her hair blows in the wind, her sparkling eyes when they look at me, her beautiful smile..its almost like everytime she looks at me I get hypnotized by her wonderful and intriguing being. The feelings that I have for her is strong and I've always wanted to ask her out, but its just so hard for me to ask.

I watched her rushing out the room, so I followed her. She jumped out an open window in which my heart sank. I ran to the window calling her name. I noticed there was a latter leading up. Thats when I got the idea to go up the stairs and look out the 2nd story window. I opned the window and saw (y/n) on a ledge on the roof. She seemed to be focused on something. She stared at something so I followed her gaze. She was ooking at the horizon, dark skies filled with bright sparkling stars, reminding me of her eyes.

Deciding that she would be ok, I left to go to my Med Bay. I wanted to show her that I cared about her, so I had a plan that will possibly might work.

No one's POV:

You watched as the moon glowed over the town of tuefort. You smiled to yourself, but you quickly came back to reality when a white bird landing on your head. "Oh, hey there buddy, where have you been all week?" The bird cooed in response while nudging its head on your cheek. It was the same white bird with some strange pink patches on it that you meet a couple of days ago. You thought it was odd for an wild animal to come close to you and let you touch hold and stroke it. You even wondered if it was someone's pet. You giggled when the bird played with your hair and hid in your hair. It flew out and flew away. You watched as the white puffy bird fly in the sky and entering your base.

You put your attention back out in the sky, how the stars glowed and twinkled reminding you of your old home where you lived with your family. You sighed then shifted the way you were sitting to get more comfortable. All of a sudden you heard a bang noise from down the ladder followed by a groan. You started panicking, thinking that it was a Blu. You grabbed out your small gun and readyed it, pointing to the direction of the ladder. You saw a gloved hand appear holding on to one of the safety rails. You sighed in relief when you noticed the glove was your team's color, but a chill crawled your skin when you identified who it was. 'Medic..' You thought. You were surprised when Medic plopped down on his stomach groaning. "*gasp*
(y/n), so... how's it going?" Medic said weirdly with an awkward smile.

"Medic, how did you know I was here?" You asked. Medic sat up and sat down next to you. "Oh vell uh, you see, um...*sigh* I followed you.." You felt a little uncomfortable by what he said, but brushed it off. "Liebe, zheres something Ich need to tell jou. I liked you for a long time now, und I was going to ask if-" He was cut off by you smashing your lips onto his. He blushed darkly while staring at you surprised. "Uh, Im sorry." Medic lowered an eyebrow. "For vhat? Zhe kiss?" You nodded. Medic chuckled then wrapped an arm around you. You blushed ferociously while staring  into his misty blue eyes.

All of a sudden, the white bird sweeped down and hid in your hair. Medic's calm sweet expression changed to a sour and annoyed look. "Archimedes! Get off of ber zhis instant!" Medic growled. You flinched, but giggled when the bird poked his head out. "Hehe, Archimedes..so thats your name little guy." The white ball of fluff cooed in your ear than flew out and attacked Medic. Medic flailed his arms while saying the Archimedes  was being a bad bird. "Off agh! Get off of mich ow! Enough Archimedes!" Rumbled Medic. You were trying hard not to laugh but failed miserably. You cracked up laughing. Medic looked at you with a confused look. "Sorry Medic, I didn't  mean to laugh." you said while giggling. Medic smiled and said it was fine.

"Ok, as I vas saying!" Medic said while glaring at Archimedes. "Vould jou like to go out sometime?" You kissed Medic on the cheek while giving him a devious look. "Of course, but how about we go have some time alone to 'know each other' in my room?" You asked. Medic blushed but gave you an evil grin. "Oh I vould like zhat~" medic said.