EA2

The day come ,we'll be leaving the kingdom and both king and queen give us a word that we have to never break .Everyone scattered  to say goodbye ,good luck and wishes . As we leave ,we say our goodbyes and tell them they have nothing to worry about us .

____________________________________

[3 weeks later]

"Sean did you saw Freah  ?" i asked writing form from the school where we go to study .He glance at me once and write again .I wait then,he stop what he was doing.

"Freah,was here a while ,wiggling her tail ,like stupid"

"Don't call Freah a stupid.She was my savior little baby"

"Okay ,stop pouting like a brat .I won't call your baby a stupid again "

"Thanks"

I walk away from him and roam the surroundings but I never seen my baby around . My temper is getting hot where ,I could find her .I swear if someone get her out from the house . I can't tell ,what would ,I do to him/her .

"Elliah ,you looking for Freah ?" Zeñia asked ..

"Yeah,do you know where is she ?"

"She was catching your another little baby too and guess what ,boys where cheering who's gonna loss and not "

After Zeñia inform me about it .I didn't think another word to say but hurriedly ran to see what was happening .Heavy breathing ,i place my hand to my knees .I heard them screaming loudly .I gasp when ,I see it .

"The hell,doing to my babies "

With my shout everyone look where I stand and the moment they saw me .Faces became pale and averted their eyes from me except for Elioh . Steffan whistling , Clay playing his mouth ,  Trevan pretending thinking something now,they know what might happen to them.

"What are  you boys were doing ?"

I asked ,in my deep voice and raised it up which Eisa , Francine , Akline ,Saria came out from one room and then Sean breathing heavily from other side and Zeñia walking crossing their arms smirking .No one answer me .I just see my little Freah licking her faws while Eñya on the other side making her way to her cage silently just like nothing has ever happen .

"And where ,are you going little firing baby ?"

Eñya made her eyes averted to my directions while Freah remain licking .Boys making steps to escape .

"and where you boys going ,hmmm?"

"gonna use the bathroom"-Clay

"need to pee"-Steffan

"clean my room"Trevan

I raised my eyebrow of their excuses and cross my arms .I gazed to my twin of what he will going to excuse.

"i -um going to talk to Zeñia "

Oh' and that's another story .I look at Zeñia and she just shrug giving hint that they talk about it .

"Freah come here and you my firing baby fly over here and you boys scattered there .Face your punishment for making fun of my babies ..

My babies come over me and i give them both death glare which made them look down through the floor .