EA4

"Eliah,wake up" its so annoying .Who was waking me up .Early this morning

"Eliah"another voice said and they were shaking me and bugging me to get up .What was wrong with them .I'm still sleepy.

"Enough sleep now,impress we need to get to school" school ? wait what ? school .I forgot about it . Opening my eyes wide awake I seen them clothes unto Academy's uniform and I rashly got up made my way to bathroom and made my routine .After I take my shower they nowhere to be seen .They might give me privacy  to change .Academy's uniform isn't so comfortable .Skirts were so short its not half in leg but shorter than it .It makes seen your butt and I'm not silly not to wear cycling on it. Long sacks black nor white need to wear and high heeled black school shoes .Long white thin Sleeve uniform have a color necktie which  determine your year level .Which all of us has red it means were junior .

When ,I got down  all of them starring at me and then ,I asked why ? they all said in unison gorgeous .I just shrug .We all have car .Boys has sports car which was latest of the year Trevan has black,Clay has white ,Sean has Red,Steffan has maroon  and Elioh has blue .Me and the girls has completely extraordinary car Esia has Bugatti which is red ,Zeñia has Mercedes which is yellow ,Francine has also Bugatti which is violet ,Akline has Subaru which green , Saria has Mitsubishi which is silver and me has Ferrari colored with pink.

We all drove to school .Opening the gate everyone look the cars entering .I can see everyone mouths watering and drooling over it .They can't see us because it tinted glass .Opening the drive seat boys get out their cars and girls drooling to them and screaming and blushing .Once we get out the cars everyone gasp and looking at us girls .We made our steps and they giving us way .Boys are on the same coarse while we girls have different .Saria ,Esia and Francine is on fashion ,Zeñia on the other hand is on Academic while me is on Arts,music and photography. 

I made my way through the hallway and everyone eyes were glue on me .Its creeping me out but I didn't mind them .Finally found my first class ,I can hear a professor has been discussing something and that made me shy because I was late .If it happen in the kingdom people will disgust me as an impress because I was late but this world are totally different .I knock on the door and the knob instantly rotate and the door  got wide open .

-----
to be continued