EA3

[Clay]
We are busted .Its true it says never made angry a quite people they more danger than any other. How would you imagine our punishment .She's really cruel because we play her babies .If you asked me .She hung me in the air with fire below me ,while Trevan sucks she broke his left arm because these idiot Sean made her see before time we plan the whole thing and that made her so much angry .Will trevan serves his right he was the one who thought it .She tie his brother and made Zeñia the honnor to slap him .Its funny isn't it ? While she despairs Eñya and made a necklace to Freah that cannot evolve nor used power .I can't believe that we guise were like lost puppy asking for her to stop and forgive us even his brother beg her but she still punish us .I swear i will never mess up with Eliah Unice Stepher .

____________________________________

"now you serves your right"-Francine

"don't tease her temper ever again"-Esia

"You should know your sister "-Zeñia

"I know her but not in this violent"-Elioh

"and who was violent ?"

i asked which they gasped Clay muttered to himself "were busted again" and everyone continuing what they were doing .

"come, Freah "

"don't punish her too twin sister"

"she's not punished ,just assuring she role herself a good puppy like  any other pet does in these world."

"Oh god,I forgot to tell you all that tomorrow will be our first to that Elite Academy "-Sean

"great and we have bruises and trample aid in our body"-Steffan

"Alkine heal their wound and bruises .I might be curse what i did to them "

"good lord .Our Eliah is back into sweet candy "

I smiled widely and Alkine does what I tell her .After healing what they from my punishment .We ate dinner and early got up to bed and take a nap.