Chapter 6

Y/N and Daveed were sitting in Y/Ns' apartment, working on a dress Reneé had asked if Y/N could make for her last show. She of course, had said yes, so she had asked Daveed if he could help her, so he said yes. "What does she like in dresses..?" Y/N asked, sketching Reneés' body figure, "simple, a little bit of bling." Daveed said, half listening. He was more focused on Y/Ns' body and features, she was beautiful.. Pleasantly plump, beautiful in his eyes, but Y/N thought the complete opposite..She in her mind thought that no one would want her. She was surprised Anthony flirted with her, she thought that he only wanted her for her dad's money, he wasn't the richest but he SURELY wasn't poor. Daveed was caught out from his trance by Y/N smacking him lightly so he would stop staring off. "Daveed," she said softly, "you okay?" She asked, concern on her face, "mhm, fine, sorry I was thinking, what were you asking?" He looked at her with a soft smile. She lit up "whats Reneés' favorite Color?" She asked, bringing out a little pouch of coloured pencils, "Yellow." (I actually just guessed, don't go off of this ;w;) Daveed smiled at her lighting up, being so passionate about her dresses, or whatever else she made. That's what he loved about her, she was so passionate about anything she did. She got out the yellow pencil and started to color every part that was meant to be yellow, whenever she finished she smiled so brightly it could blue someone, "send his to her and see what she says!" She said happily, and Daveed did just that.