Part 12

Y/N Pov
I slipped, because I was shocked, when I turned my body, intend to go back inside, then I found him in front of me, but why he suddenly behind me, I can't help, I was about to fall but quickly he caught my body, and finally my body landed on him.

My heart jumped, beat unnormally, when I looked into his eyes, my blood flows quickly through all my veins.

I saw his dark eyes, saw the one side of his faced exposed by the light, I could not see the whole of his face, but even though he was in a place that have a minimal light he still looks handsome, his handsomeness can not be hide.
"Are you okay?" he said.
"Oh!! yeah, I'm okay, thanks" I replied, I released myself from his embrace.
It was so nervous being this close to him,
but I tried to act normal, hiding my nervousness.
"What are you doing here alone? where is Tae? I didn't see him inside" he said, stepped back, keep the distance from me.
"Nothing, I just want to take some fresh air" I turned my body, unfacing him, and looked up at the sky.
"And Tae, I don't know where is he, he went with RM " I sighed.
"Do you want to stay here? din't you feel cold?" he said.

I glanced at him, and he crossed his arms while looking at me from head to toe.
And suddenly the wind blew hard, the cold air instantly pierced into my bones, I could not help, and just hugged my body, he was right, because I was wearing a dress with the open back, and i feel so cold now.
"Cold right?" he chuckled.
"Let's go inside, I didn't want you to get sick" he smile at me.
"Just go first, I want to be here longer" I said.
"Om, then let's stay here, and you have to wear this" he replied.

Then he opened his coat, and put it on me, he covered my shoulders and my open back with his coat, my eyes wide open, looked into his face, I didn't expect if he will do this to me. He's so sweet, and makes me melt by his act.
"Do you feel better?" He tightens the coat that's on my body, he really want to make me warm.
I just stared at him, drowning on his dark and soft eyes.
"What?? why you looked at me like that?" he raise his eyebrow.

Oh my good, he caught me.
"Nothing" I replied and turned my face, look to other direction.
"Hey, I'm here, I'm talking to you, and you should look into the face of the person who's talking to you, isn't it?" he said between the little laugh.

I looked back at him, our eyes met, he looked at me softly, giving a smile that can make the girl's heart melt to see it.
"Do you have something to say to me? or maybe ask me?" he said and looking at me deeply.

Those eyes, those gaze, made my heart race, I feel my cheeks are burning.
"No, I don't have anything to say or ask" I replied, I looked down, hiding my face that started to blushed.
I don't want to get caught by him, his act that has been able to fascinate me.

Then he touch my chin, lifted it up to facing him
Our eyes met again, my heart beat is getting worse.
"Oh god, what should I do, I can't help, I can't hide my feelings anymore" I talk to myself.
"Ok, If you do not have something to ask me, then I will ask you" he said while caressing my chin with his thumb.
His touch made my body shiver.
"Where do you live?" he asked.
I frowned, why he ask me this things.
"What??" I replied, he makes me confuse.
"Your address, I have to know your home" he give me a smile.
"Why?" I replied, getting more confused.

Then he stepped closer to me, he move his head closer to my face, I just look at his small lips that was so close on mine.
"Oh god, does he want to kiss me?" I said inside my heart.

He moves his head, closer and closer again.
"Just breath y/n, breath" I talked to myself.
"Because I'll drove you home, it's pretty late, you should rest" he whispering on my ear then stepped back.
"What??? does he teasing me?" I talk to my self, I frowned, feeling a bit angry.
"What?? do you expect me to do something else? " he laughed.
"This jerk, how can he teasing me like this, it's so embarrassing" I talk to myself, I sigh, closed my eyes.
"Then let's go, I'll drove you" he giggle while he held my hand and take me to his car.