Part 24

" I fall in love with him, and I want him more"

He kept sucking on my neck, while his hand unbuttoned my shirt, took it off, and threw it, I felt the cold air sweep over my skin, and I realized, if my chest was open.

He slide his hand under my back and took off my bra, I closed my eyes, I feel ashamed, because now my breasts are exposed.

He took off his shirt, then unzipped his pants,
he kissed me again, while his hand cupped my breast, massaged it gently, I let out a moans between the kisses.

He moved down, kissed my breasts, then licked my nipples, sucked it, licked it again, he kept repeating it for a while.
I closed my eyes, feeling the great pleasure he gave me.

I felt something poking into my feminine area, something hard, my heart pounded, I knew it was his member.

He started rubbing it, I feel his member increasingly hardened and bigger around my feminine area.

He took off my pants as well as him, when he will enter his member, I stop him.
"Wait Jungkook, are you sure we will continue this? what about your fiancee?" I said.
I do not know, because suddenly I remembered Jisoo, I realized this was a mistake, because he was engaged.

Although I really want this, I want him so bad, but I know, this is not right for us, this will make all things getting worse, and I do not want to get into trouble because of that.

He paused, his eyes fixed on me, very deep, his gaze revealing all the feelings that he felt right now, I see confusion, lust, disappointed, guilty in his eyes.

Then he moved away from me, sitting on the edge of the bed, he looking down and also breathe heavily.
He took his pants and wore them as well as his shirt.
He stood up, showing his back to me and walk away slowly.
"Where are you going?" I said.
"I need fresh air, put on your clothes and sleep" he replied with a weak voice without looking at me.

I just stay still, and let him go, I understand, he needs time to be alone.
He left, and I felt the air around me become cold, it felt so different when he was here with me, I really wanted him, I wanted to feel the warmth of his body.

I pulled the blanket, covered my naked body, my mind was chaotic, felt the regret and also the burning lust.
"Omg, I want him, so bad" my mind was fixed on the moment that happened 15 minutes ago, as his lips moved to spoil my body, his tongue that made me cringe with pleasure, I can't help, but just hugging my body under the blanket.

------------------------

Jungkook Pov
I walked toward the resort pool and sat on a bench located not far from the pool, I took a deep breath, while leaning my back.
"Stupid, so stupid" I mumble.

I regret it, because I have started to doing something that I should not have to do.

I do not regret it because Jisoo, I do not care about Jisoo, the only thing that frightens me is, if she hates me because of my stupid act, I almost took her purity as a woman.

I'm scared if he thinks of me as a scoundrel, because I almost had sex with her, while I already have a fiancee.
"I'm sorry y/n, please don't hate me" I sigh.
I look down, look at my pants, my member is still hard.
"Shit, how to handle this" I groaned and rub it with my hands.

After a while, after I feel better as well as my member, I decided to go back to my room.

I open the door, walk in, and I see her sleeping, the blanket covering her body but her shoulders!!.
I frowned to look at her bare shoulders, then I look to the floor, and her clothes as well as her underwear is still there.
I gulped, is she still naked under the blanket?.

I took off my shirt, then climbed onto the bed, I opened the blanket and saw,,, she was still naked.
"Damn, I'm in trouble" I sigh.
I felt my member begin to harden again.

I got into the blanket, trying to distract my mind, breath in and breath out so many time.
I hope she doesn't approach me, because if that happens, I can't hold it anymore.

-----------------

In the morning

Y/N Pov
I stretched, opened my eyes slowly, then I saw Jungkook was drying his hair.
"Sleep well?" he said, he notice me that i'm awake.
"How does it feel to sleep without wearing clothes, NAKED!! " he added.
I frowned, I don't understand what the meaning of his words.

Then I remember the moment last night, I opened my eyes wide, is it??? Maybe???.
"Did I fall asleep before I put on my clothes?" I talk to myself.
I peeked under the blanket and my eyes widened.
"Omg!!!" I shouted, I pulled the blanket all over my body, I grimaced, how I forgot to wear my clothes.
"Don't cover it, I've seen it all, do you know, I really enjoy that scene last night" he said while looking at me.
"Perv" I yelled.
He laughing, he really enjoys for teasing me.
"Just take a bath, we will go home today, because my father will arrive in Seoul today" he said.

I rolled up the balnket, covered my whole body and ran to the bathroom.

When I was done bathing and dressing, then I checked all my things, making sure no one was left behind.
"Are you ready?" he said while put on a jacket and took the car keys, and I nodded.

We walked out of the room, saying goodbye to the employees of the resort and headed straight to the car.
He driving with an uneasy face.
"Y/n" he said.
"Hmm" I replied with cold tone.
"I'm so sorry" he said.
"About last night" he added while let out a deep sigh.
"I should not have to do that, I'm so sorry, please don't hate me" he glance at me, he looks so guilty.
"But one that you should know, about confession of my feelings toward you, if I love you, I really mean for that" he said, staring into my eyes gently.

My heart beating so fast,  when I heard his confession.
I want him to know, I don't hate him at all, I also want to do it with him, but I'm too shy to admit it.
"I don't hate you" I said with a weak voice.
"Really?" he said I saw a smile on his lips.
He look so happy to heard that.
"Just consider it as a mistake, a very beautiful mistake" I said.