The Meeting Pt 2

Ruby POV
Im lost. Why does this school have to be so confusing?! I start walking towards the front door when someone to my right starts staring at me. I keep looking straight ahead not as to alert them that I notice. I enter the building and ask where Professor Goodwitch's room is at. I head to class and sit down in the second row.

Weiss POV

I walk into Math class and see the girl again. I still find her somewhat cute. A Schnee? Luking another female? What would Whitley and Father say? *shakes head* "Ah, get a hold of yourself, Weiss. Just sit next to her, try to start a conversation with her. I walk down to the second row and sit down on the right side of the girl. *mumbles* "hey"
Ruby: "Hmm?"
Weiss: H.. hey. My names Weiss.
Ruby: Nice to meet you Weiss! I'm Ruby.
Weiss: Ruby is such a pretty name. *starts blushing lightly* "That's a pretty name." Ack! I keep doing it! Why the hell do I keep acting like this! Im not gay!
Ruby: Weiss? Are you okay?
Weiss:*leaning over face cupped in her hands* "Hmm? Y... yes, im fine.
Ruby: "Okay..."
Weiss: shit that was close!

Ruby POV

This Weiss girl is acting strange around me. It is honestly creeping me out. Why can't she just say what is wrong?! Maybe we have later classes together or I'll talk to her after this class.

END OF CLASS

"Weiss!" I yell.

Okay guys this is part two of The Meeting. Again, this is my first story so i don't have much knowledge writing these so stay tuned for Chapter 3 and later chapters. Sorry for no yang this chapter like i said i might last chapter. But next chapter for sure Yang will be brought in. Thanks guys!