The Question

Weiss POV

*Asleep having a nightmare then wakes up panting and covered in sweat* God! Why have i been like this since I've met Ruby?! *walks downstairs and gets water and looks at clock* I need to go back to sleep, its 2 am. *as Weiss goes back to bed*

Ruby POV

Should I ask Weiss? After talking to her. I know she likes me. Should I just ask her out so she can relax? You know what, hell. Im doing it tomorrow at school and hopefully Yang doesn't find out or I will be bottom down the rest of the year!

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

Ruby POV

Where is Weiss?? Ive been asking this question since i walked into the building. I walked into 2nd period and saw her. I sat in my normal seat next to her. "Hey, Weiss? I have a question
Weiss: Yea?
Ruby: Do you like me?

Weiss POV

Oh god! She found out! "U..... um... k... kin.... da..." "How did you find out?"

Ruby POV

"You've been acting weird ever since i first saw you in the courtyard. It was pretty freaking visible." "And I can admit, I do find you pretty. But at least I have the faith to say so." "You hid it from me yesterday and hiding like that can het you in trouble and a lot more." "Okay?

Weiss POV

"Okay, I will. And Ruby... *vibrates* w.... will you go out with me?

Ruby POV

*blushing* Sure!

This is the next part of my FanFic! Hope you guys are enjoying it! Yang and Blake WILL enter next chapter. I am in the middle of the main beginning of this. But I am dead serious that Yang and Blake will enter in the next chapter. Thanks for reading!