Why Me?

As you already know, Shawn and I have been dating for a year now. We went to McDonald's again on our anniversary and I finally got to ask the question that has been on my mind since the concert way back then.

"Shawn?" I look up at him eating his burger.

"Yeah? He asks after he swallows. This boy has such polite manners. I chuckle a little under my breath.

"Remember that first concert I went to when you handed me that rose?" I remember it like it was yesterday.

"Yeah, what about it?" He continues to eat while I'm trying to have a conversation with him. I might take back that compliment.

"Why did you pick me?" Now he looks up and stops eating. This is about to get real. (A/n: I'm having so much fun writing this part lol)

"Well...uh...you were kind of the only person that wasn't videotaping. You were just enjoying the moment - I mean I hope you were enjoying it." He gives me a concerned look.

"Best night of my life." I reassured him.

"I'm glad. Anyway when I looked into your eyes I saw pain. I could tell you were relating to Roses and I just knew you were the one I had to give the rose to. Even when the concert was over I knew I needed to help you somehow. I can't believe you were going to walk for 4 hours." Shawn shakes his head in disbelief. "And whenever I looked at you, my heart would flutter, you are just so gorgeous." I blush.

"Thank you. And thanks for asking me out on that date during the meet and greet." I stare into his eyes.

"Don't thank me! It was my pleasure!" I blush again and look down. My scars are still visible.

"I love you, Shawn."

"I love you more."

-----------

THAT'S THE END!! TYASM! K BYEEEEE

The Music Man • Shawn Mendes Fan Fictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें