Chapter 1

Ever since I could remember, there have been 3 important people in my life. Sai, Hinata and Naruto. Both my parents died when I was young, so I've been really close with them my whole life.

We've trained together, fought together and grown up together. In just one more year, we were all going to graduate from the Academy together. We would become Genin, all get the cool headbands, and start to go on our first missions!

There was so much about the Academy I was going to miss. Naruto and I walking back to our shared apartment (we lived together because we're both orphans), sneaking around late at night with Sai so he could find obscure places to graffiti, and having sleepovers with Hinata so we could talk about boys.

My group has a strange dynamic; Sai and Naruto are constantly at each other's throats ready to fight, and Hinata can barely speak to Naruto without turning bright red. You certainly wouldn't miss the boys bickering, or having to catch Hinata before she fainted and fell to the ground.

But my biggest problem above all of that is my bully, Rock Lee. He's a year older and becoming a Genin in a month, and I'm terrified. He's a master of taijutsu, and I've been his punching bag multiple times. Whenever I would come home late with a black eye and missing teeth, Naruto would beg to know who did it.

I could never tell. I knew that if Lee found out I was telling people what he did to me, he would just get even worse. Naruto would confront him about it, and get beaten up himself too. I couldn't even tell Iruka Sensei, none of the Senseis even dare trying to discipline Lee. That is, except for Guy Sensei.

Lee was like a carbon copy of Guy. Both had tall bodies ripped with muscles, chiseled cheekbones and jawlines, and strong eyebrows. So many girls swooned over Lee, unable to see how terrible he is on the inside.

For the past 4 years Rock Lee made my life a living hell, and I doubt I could ever forgive him.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Come on Naruto, we're gonna be late!" I scream up the stairs. He runs out of his room, slamming the door behind him. "Sai is going to walk with us," I inform him, and he frowns in response.

"C'mon, (Y/N)! You know how much I hate that guy? You never even take my feelings into consideration," he whines as the doorbell rings. I walk over and fling it open.

"Hey Sai," I greet him, hugging him tightly. He stays tight and doesn't hug back. I look up at him.

"Everything okay-" I freeze. It wasn't even Sai.

Sasuke looks down at me, taken aback. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I thought you were Sai. What are you even doing at my house?" I ask, embarrassed. He looks me up and down, seemingly disgusted. What is this guy's problem?

"I'm looking for Naruto, so having you greet me was obviously a bit of a let-down, you could imagine," he says coldly. I narrow my eyes at him which he ignores. "I'll be going to see him, then," he says, pushing past me after spotting Naruto seated at the table eating breakfast.

"What the hell? Did I invite you in?" I say to him. He looks back at me and raises an eyebrow. One look from him shuts me up, there's something dangerous about him. Naruto glances up from his plate of steak.

"Hey, Sai, you know I'm already not happy about y- Sasuke?" Naruto exclaims, his face twisted into confusion. "What are you doing here? How do you even know where I live?"

Sasuke only smirks. "Naruto, I have the Sharingan."

"That doesn't even make any sense! Sasuke I swear to god, get the hell out of our house!" Naruto yells, starting to get angry. Suddenly, someone else comes through the door.

"What's all the yelling about..." Sai pokes his head around the corner, his eyes widening when he sees Sasuke. Naruto just gets even angrier when he sees him.
"Can you two get out?" Sasuke looks angry and Sai just confused.

"You see, N-Naruto, I was invited..." he begins to stammer. You pull Sai's arm towards the door.

"It's fine Sai, we're leaving," you shoot a glare at Naruto. "Sasuke, you should probably be doing the same. Sasuke looks at me quizzically, and I narrow my eyes at him. "Well?"

Naruto shoves past him to join Sai and I. "We're leaving Sasuke. We don't want anything to do with you."

Sasuke's eyes stay cold and dark. Without another word, he turns and exits out the door, with a loud bang. I sigh, and Naruto starts to turn red. "God, I just can't stand that guy! Ignoring everyone- then thinks he can come and barge into our home like this! And you-" Naruto points a finger at Sai. "Why are you here?"

"I was invited, Naruto. People seem to want me around them. I know that's a foreign concept to you, howev-" Sai tells him, as you cut him off.

"We're going to school now." And with that, the three of you walk out the door and off to the Academy.

--------------------------

hi guys xD this is my first story lol so plz make sure you comment and tell me what u think! i will update soon thanks for reading and message me if you have a request and i will try to add it also comment your favourite naruto character!

mine is either yamato or kabuto lol they are both so cute