♪ Op.2

"Jihan? As in, the 'Queen of the Skies' Jihan?" Otoya exclaims in surprise. His eyes shone in amazement, yet also shock.

"'Queen of the Skies'? Is that what they're calling me? I'm flattered." HaNeul brings the back of her hand over her lips to hide her smile.

"Missss HaNeul has helped rookie groups SOAR and are now famous groups!! B-PROJECT, KARD, and many more of the shining idols!!!!!" She will be assigned to STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT in making their albums!!! Which, since now that I'm saying it, will be due in 3 MONTHS!!!!"

"Eh?!" Everyone exclaims. Saotome ignored their shock and grabs onto the ribbons he used for his grand entrance.

"Well, I have to see to the entrance ceremony back at the academy! Work hard, and GOOD BYE!!" He swings about with the ribbons and launches himself through a conveniently open window, leaving everyone else in the training room confused.

"According to my data, if we start now, it would take 5-7 months." The cyan-haired android spoke up. "3 months is too short. It doesn't seem to be likely to happen."

"I agree with Mikaze-sshi." Both idol groups turn their heads to HaNeul who spoke up. "Most - if not all - idol groups have already started working on the fundamental concept during or after their current comeback when producing a full-length album. It maybe possible for a repackaged album to be completed in 3 months. However, a full album for STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT would be completed in time for perhaps a January or February comeback."

"...Mikaze-sshi?" HaNeul realized what she had said and corrected herself.

"Sorry. I was in South Korea before coming here. I haven't been in the Master Course in almost 2 years. I guess my brain still thinking in Korean." She shyly laughs at her little mistake.

As all of that was happening, Haruka was busy in her own thoughts. Not about the sudden announcement pertaining to the albums, but about the lady that STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT knew as 'Jihan'.

She looks so familiar, yet I can't put my finger on it. Haruka thought to herself, but when HaNeul mentioned about her not being in the Master Course for two years, that was when it finally clicked.

"Ah! HaNeul-san!" Haruka exclaims, then suddenly realized what she had done. Everyone turned to Haruka who was hiding her blush with the folder she was carrying. How embarrassing! She screamed in her head.

"You must be Nanami Haruka." Haruka slowly lowers the folder back down when she heard HaNeul speak to her. HaNeul flashed a small smile to her. "I've listened to your compositions for STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT. They were wonderful."

Haruka thanked her for the compliments before HaNeul asked if she talk with her without the guys around.

"I know this all sudden for you guys. He just called me in today as well. However, he is right about have this project making your groups become more popular. Just think about it, you don't have to give a definite answer right away." HaNeul says to the groups before walking out of the training room with Haruka following behind her.

"A-Ano,"

"Sorry for having to act like that back there." HaNeul suddenly says before turning back to Haruka with a big smile. "It's been a while, Haru-chan."

"I got scared that you didn't remember me back there when you acted like it was the first time we've met."

The two walked back to HaNeul's old room to help her unpack her belongings and redecorate the already grand dorm.

"I'm sorry about that, Haru-chan. You know I don't really like attracting unwanted attention to myself. If they knew you and I go way back, they would be asking too many questions for me to handle." HaNeul answered her as she finish putting the last article of clothing inside her closet. "Finally, done."