♪ Op.5

"I talked to President Saotome about collaboration and managed to extend our deadline." HaNeul placed two file folders on top of the coffee table, one labeled Starish and and the other Quartet Night. Once the two male idol groups decided on the collab, HaNeul headed up to Saotome's office to notify him, while the idol groups and Haruka.

"Instead of just having to finish both albums in three months, it's been extended to six months."

The boys sighed in relief, knowing that they would have a little more time to prepare carefully.

"However," HaNeul's sudden stern voice made the two idol groups, including Haruka, freeze. "I am responsible for the production of your tracks. President Saotome has allowed me to use whatever means necessary to complete the albums before the deadline."

"W-Whatever means necessary?" Oriya and Reiji said nervously. They were somewhat concerned on how to interpret this.

"I'm only telling what President Saotome told me, but don't worry, I don't mean it that way." HaNeul calmly reassured the two groups in front of her before pointing at the folders on the table.

"In these folders are possible concepts that each group can do, visually and musically. President Saotome excepts us to release a studio album each instead of a mini, so in order to speed up the process, you will be assisting me in producing your tracks."

Both groups picked up their respective folders and scanned through the contents.

"So, what do you think?" HaNeul asked them after a few moments.

"The concepts are really similar to what we already do." Tokiya commented she continued to scan through the other papers inside the folder.

"Us too." Reiji added on.

"The concepts are only suggestions based on your current discography," HaNeul answers. "however you can suggest any other concept not listed in the folders that you want to try."

"Would it safer to stick with one concept completely?" Masato asks.

"It really depends on the group and how the public would react to it. Some groups are capable of versatility, and the public accepts, while other would stick to one general concept because it's their trademark. Both Starish and Quartet Night are capable of trying new genres, as obviously shown during the Triple S Concert."

Her phone began to ring and she picked it up and checked the caller ID. HaNeul stood up from the couch and picked up her notebook.

"It's my manager. He must be calling about moving my stuff from Seoul. You have until the end of this week to decide on a concept. Once we do, we'll begin work right away."

Once HaNeul finished explaining, she bowed to Starish and Quartet Night and left for her dorm room while talking to her manager in Korean.

"Wow, and she didn't even say hello to us."

Starish, Quartet Night, and Haruka turned towards the door to find Yonghwa, Bambi, and Rei walking towards the table.

"How long have you guys been standing there?" Syou asked the three girls out of curiosity.

"Long enough." Bambi answered simply with a smile. "She used a lot of big words on you guys, huh? It's her professional side you see first before she gets comfortable with you. Sorry about that."