♪ Op. 4

"Great work everyone!"

"The world tour is over!"

"We should celebrate this success!"

After the concert ended, the staff members celebrated the success of the final venue with HaNeul and the other three members of Mélodie backstage. HaNeul changed out of her summer dress into a white cropped button-up with small black polka dots, a high-waisted knee-length black skirt, and a pair of white low top canvas sneakers with her hair up in a loose bun.

 HaNeul changed out of her summer dress into a white cropped button-up with small black polka dots, a high-waisted knee-length black skirt, and a pair of white low top canvas sneakers with her hair up in a loose bun

"Thank you so much for coming, you guys." HaNeul thanked her band mates after the staff had their little celebration.

"Of course. Congratulations, dongsaeng (kouhai)." Yonghwa ruffled HaNeul's hair in a teasing manner.

"Anything for our little butterfly." Bambi said gleefully while giving HaNeul a tight bear hug.

"HaNeul-senpai, you looked amazing out there." Rei complimented on her success and smiled.

"Aww, thanks girls." HaNeul flashed a bright smile at them.

"Jihan-san!"

HaNeul turned her head to the direction of the voice to see Haruka and the members of Starish coming over to her.

"Your concert was really amazing, HaNeul-san." Haruka complimented her. "I had fun watching it."

"Ah, so you guys did see it. Did Quartet Night decide not to come?" HaNeul inquired after thanking Haruka.

"They did come along with us, but they had a photoshoot to go right away." Tokiya spoke up to answer HaNeul. HaNeul nodded before she heard a faked cough coming from behind her.

"Right. Haruka, Starish, these are my bandmates from Mélodie. Girls, this is Starish and their composer, Nanami Haruka."

"I'm Ji Yonghwa, leader of Mélodie. Nice to meet you." Yonghwa bowed at the boys. She had this chic and charismatic aura to her that went perfectly along with her visuals.

"I'm Kim Sooyoung aka Kaji Tsubasa aka Bambi! You can call me whatever you like! Nice to meet you!" Bambi had this childish and happy-go-lucky aura to her when she smiled brightly at the boys. If anything, people would have thought at first glance she was the youngest member of Mélodie.

"I'm Aoki Rei. Nice to meet you." Rei said shyly. The youngest had a cute baby face and the most introverted and quiet one out of the three.

"Aren't you guys also under Shining Agency? Why I haven't seen any of your posters around Shining's office?" Haruka inquired as she recalled never seeing any record of Mélodie at the agency or the Master Course dormitory.

"We're actually under two companies: Shining Agency when we're in Japan, and Bridge Entertainment in Korea. Rei and I are Shining Academy alumnae, while Yonghwa-san and Tsubasa-san are trainees under Bridge Entertainment." HaNeul explained to Starish and Haruka.