description

He was like a storm.                                                                                            

Beautiful, dark and terrifying all at once.❞       

When Kelsey Mitchell moves in with her brother after the tragic death of her parents, she doesn't expect the whirlwind she's thrown into. Someone from her past she never expected to hurt her. Getting pulled into the life her brother tries to keep her out of. And finally, falling for the boy that she definitely shouldn't. Gangs, abuse, love, loss - Can Kelsey handle it all?

____________________________________________________________

This was taken down because there were some things I wasn't happy with so far, so I'm going to edit the plot and chapters of this for a while before I upload again :-) But I'm going to keep it as a coming soon so that maybe it can get a few reads before I actually re post it and try get some hype up!

I do have some really good ideas for this story, but I had others originally that I thought of around the time I started Through the Dark and even though it was only 6 months ago, I feel like my writing has matured at least a little since then, and I realised some of my ideas were kind of stupid or under developed for a story like this since it's a more serious story involving a lot of characters who are older and aren't in high school (except the main character oops)

Thank you for checking this out! I really hope I get my mojo back for this soon as I really do love a lot of the ideas I have for this. And Louis. I love Louis. Especially gang Louis because DAMN SON

I love you for reading, thanks again!