Chapter 8

My body squirmed at his touch. Raising up every little hair. I gasped as his hand caressed me on top of my underwear. We were kissing. His tongue made wave like motions. Every time our lips came apart, just for a split second, he would gently suck on them. Continuing kissing me his hand grabbed my side, almost my butt. My hand was in his chest, I could feel his heart beat. The rhythm was fast. His face was flushed. It was cute.

They came off. My underwear. He had my arms locked down on the bed with his hands. The kisses were now rough and passionate. I loved it. He went down there with his fingers. First rubbing me gently, feeling the d*mn ocean. Then, unexpectedly he went in with two fingers. I gasped.

Never have I felt such adrenaline.

I jumped forward, being awaken from that nightmare. Godly, what did I dream about?

My body felt so gross. Yuck.

I took about an hour shower. Most of the time I kept on thinking about the dream. I couldn't help but smile at the idea of it happening. If only he was just a normal guy.

That would never happen though. So I will keep on dreaming.

After he kissed me I couldn't stop thinking about it. It was even in my dreams. Why did he do that though ?

It was now 5:37 AM. I'm pretty sure the girls are doing breakfast right now since he always gets up early, goes for a run, then to his job, which is killing any f.cker that gets in his way. So much for a dramatic b.tch.

Okay he probably doesn't kill every day but I bet his men do.

I was cold.

-

I poured coffee in my cup. The scent of it waking me up. The plates were all set up in the table. The girls were still cooking. I leaned on the counter reading the newspaper.

"So what are we doing today ?" I asked. My body wanted fresh air. I've been locked up in this house for a long time.

"Well we were thinking you need new clothes." Rosa said.

I agreed with her. I needed to return some of her clothes too

We ate then we got ready. As I was walking downstairs from my room I saw him. He was talking to Rosa and handing her a credit card. When he noticed I was there he smiled.

"Good morning. I hope you slept good." He extended his hand to me and I took it.

"I would go with you all but I have certain business to take care of." Winking while fixing his tie.

"Roberto will be with you at all times. Don't mind him. Also don't try anything." He grabbed my chin, looked me in the eyes then left.

"Let's go." Rosa said anxiously.

-

"How far are we?" I asked. We were on the road for about an hour already. It was just the highway and trees.

After a few miles I realized where we were.

New York.

Out of all the places he could live at he decides of New York.  New York is beautiful. It's somewhere you wouldn't mind getting lost in. Except for in the bad hoods.