The night i would never forget.

Why was he acting this way..why was he so....sexily aggressive! I felt his nails dig into my shoulder as I gasp, it felt..good..he grabbed my hair and pulled it, causing me to grab his face and start to make out, what's wrong with me..do I...LIKE pain..?! I make a slight noise as the door opens and I quickly break the kiss and I stand there, I hear misa "liiigghhtt..where did you go?!" -I grab her and whisper in her ear "I'm breaking up with you" she runs off screaming and crying and l look at me as the sauna doors shut, I sit beside him and I sigh he looks at me and holds my hand "what did you say..?" I smirk "nothing..just that she's dumped." ls eyes widen "w-wha?" I smirk "you heard me..im a free man!"

When I got to Ls home I smile as I kiss him deeply, pushing him onto his bed lightly (get it.. :3..I'm horrible with puns ;-; )) he grabs my hips and I smirk as he brings me closer, I kiss him deeply again, putting my hands up his top as I feel along his pale, white like abs, he blushes as he sees the color of my arms and pouts, I break the kiss "what is it L?" He looks a me and grabs my collar, bringing me close "your so tanned compared to me you lucky barstard.." My eyes widen "wait..L.." I lift his fringe up "you have no eyebrows..?" ((True fact! Check on the anime or on a poster you have, NO eyebrows what so ever. Same as near (nate rivers, whatever you call him :3). Strange huh :3 )) he looks to the side "y-yea so..?" I smile "where did they go..?" He blushes more "w-weren't born with any..it's a rare thing really.." I lift his head up "I don't care, eyebrows or no eyebrows, your still hot." he makes a lowish noise and mumbles "s-shut up you.." I smirk and i kiss him again, I couldn't help thinking about his eyebrows, them not being there and all... I'm sure he wouldn't mind me touching them... my hand slides up his face  and my thumb slides across his left, nonexistent eyebrow, he grabs my balls and pushes me off "o-ow! my nuts L what was that for!" he looked at me, all embarassed "leave my face alone!' he stormed off into the room. I smirk and blush "it hurt but I didn't mind that much.. he's weak anyway.." I stand up and stretch and i walk over to his room he was in, I knock on it softly "hey.. don't get embarassed.." he sniffs "l-leave me alone..." my eyes widen as i slowly open the door. "L...are you crying? I'm sorry i-" "shut up!! you didn't do anything! I'm not crying! j-just go away..." I walk over to his bed that he was sitting on and I lift his head up my his chin, I stare into his wet, saddened eyes as I see clear salty tears rush down his face, and dripping onto my hand, my eyes widen even more, I have never seen L cry before... "are you crying all because of your eyebrows?" he jerks his head away from my grip. "n-no! its mainly because your t-the one who noticed..." my mouth opens slightly. "o-oh...I'm sorry L.. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings..." he sniffs "I don't care.. g-get out of my house..." my eyes widen again. "b-but L..-" "I SAID GET OUT! NOW!!"